Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Pics
So why is this guy posting an ad for selling the same thing he wants??????????????????????????????????????????

So after he sold it, did he want it back????????????
idunno.gif

Mallard Duck Female - $5 (Denham Springs)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-01-22, 10:56AM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale: (1) Flying Mallard Female.
John Gillespie, 225-270-5637.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2174100105

Wanted: Pure Breed Mallard Ducks (Denham Springs)

Date: 2011-01-22, 11:02AM CST

Wanted: Pure Breed Flying Mallard Duck females, for the 2011 breeding season.
John Gillespie, 225-270-5637.

PostingID: 2174113628​

Ok, does this person think that the poster will give him this shed for FREE? DUDE, don't reply if you don't have all of the money. Seriously? Really? Seriously?????

To the person with the Storage Shed

Date: 2011-01-21, 10:20PM CST
Reply to: see below

I had emailed you earlier today as soon as you posted about the shed...My wife actually did, but for me...We are in desperate need for one, just do not have the money at ALL right now with 2 kids and one income...PLease call me at 620-4842...MY name is Nathan

Thanks!

PostingID: 2173530532​

Quote:
PostingID: 2173530532

I have 2 kids and one income...I would NEVER place an ad like this begging someone to give me a shed. Dood...get off your butt and build something. Or Mrs. Dood...get off your butt and build something.

araucana roosters easter egg chicken - $5 (east knox county)

Date: 2011-01-13, 10:32PM EST

araucana roosters easter egg chicken
call penny do not text can not text back

Which one is it? araucana or easter egger?

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/grd/2157406272.html this one made me giggle, he'll replace them if they don't lay by July 1?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom