Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

I have tryed over and over to call the seller he wouldn't answer. I had the chicks in a box. The same kind of box you get from a hatchery when you get chicks. 30 was alot but i needed unrelated birds.

Red Golden Pheasant chicks for sale - $30 (caney caddo durant atoka)

Date: 2012-04-30, 10:50AM CDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

Red Golden Pheasant chicks for sale, 30.00 ea, straight run.

5I25S35Me3G73F43M6c4k0b7afe8c8f94188b.jpg

I went and got 4 of his pheasants today and half way home two of them died. It was maybe a 40min drive. the other 2 died before we got home to. I can't even tell you how mad i was.
Were they right next to you in your car? Car fumes could have poisoned them in the back. I'm SO sorry!

I love, love, LOVE when people don't read the fine print.

My ad ( summed up and retyped for here, didn't feel like digging for it) -

I have some cull point-of-lay hens. Breeds vary from Australorp to Easter Egger. Do not fit with my breeding program but that doesn't mean they won't be fantastic for your flock! $20 and up - Also have some stew meat hens, two or three left, that are over four years old and no longer laying. Should make fantastic stew meat. $5 each- NO roosters available. If it's not listed, it's NOT for sale.

Reply -

do u hve ne hen roosters?

Reply -

I was wondering if there is any chance on the stew meat hens to continue laying? I would like to add some cheap hens to my flock to increase laying production. What breed are they?
Me - These are Production Red and Red Sex link hens that haven't laid a single egg in over six months. Chances of getting enough eggs out of them to make your money back are slim to none. The price for them is a lump sum for selling them by the pound. Will be tough, which is why it needs to be stewed.
Her/him - So, they're laying or not?

TOOK me FOREVER to decode that!
lau.gif

Chickens - $10 (La center)

Date: 2012-05-02, 9:01PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Multiple breeds araconas, cookoo Marons, wyeen dots, and various hens and rusters, hens are all laying. $10 each, email me if interested

I need to get me some of those cookoo Marons or wyeen dots LOL. And maybe a good ruster to go with em.
gig.gif

I have some cull point-of-lay hens. Breeds vary from Australorp to Easter Egger. Do not fit with my breeding program but that doesn't mean they won't be fantastic for your flock! $20 and up - Also have some stew meat hens, two or three left, that are over four years old and no longer laying. Should make fantastic stew meat. $5 each- NO roosters available. If it's not listed, it's NOT for sale.

Reply -

Reply -

I was wondering if there is any chance on the stew meat hens to continue laying? I would like to add some cheap hens to my flock to increase laying production. What breed are they?
Me - These are Production Red and Red Sex link hens that haven't laid a single egg in over six months. Chances of getting enough eggs out of them to make your money back are slim to none. The price for them is a lump sum for selling them by the pound. Will be tough, which is why it needs to be stewed.
yuckyuck.gif
What's with the "do uhve ne hen roosters?" what's that supposed to mean?!
lol.png

TOOK me FOREVER to decode that!
lau.gif

Quote:
I need to get me some of those cookoo Marons or wyeen dots LOL. And maybe a good ruster to go with em.
gig.gif

Reply -

Reply -

yuckyuck.gif
What's with the "do uhve ne hen roosters?" what's that supposed to mean?!
lol.png

x2!
lol.png
some people just amaze me... and not in a very good way either.

i need a cat

Date: 2012-04-28, 7:59AM PDT

i need a cat......
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

So you think that's bad? Look at this!

Back
Top Bottom