Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

:gig

gig.gif
Why oh why would you try to make us believe that 6 week old chicks would be laying eggs. Anyone that knows anything about chickens knows that is not going to be happening, so they know this ad is a lie. Though since it was under free stuff, i guess even free chickens that come from a liar are worth it.
The only thing my 6 week old pullets are laying right now is poop.
gig.gif

I saw an ad recently where the poster said "this is a chicken! It is not a dog!" when advertising a silkie.... (do you have silkie terriers in the US? They are quite popular here). There were pictures of the chicken and everything, people don't bother reading or looking at ads properly, she was obviously getting bombarded with people wanting the "puppy". It's not just those listing who can be silly.

I saw an ad recently where the poster said "this is a chicken! It is not a dog!" when advertising a silkie.... (do you have silkie terriers in the US? They are quite popular here). There were pictures of the chicken and everything, people don't bother reading or looking at ads properly, she was obviously getting bombarded with people wanting the "puppy". It's not just those listing who can be silly.

This is true.. every I list something I have a few "idiotic" replies.

Back
Top Bottom