Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

I've sold hay on Craigslist and the area penny paper at different times. It can be interesting especially selling lower quality hay, there is always someone thinking they found a bargain. I always liked to actually talk to them because you could get a better feel for them. The funniest deal was I'm Joe B. at W. but I'm not like the B's at A. I sent several loads to him.

They had chicks in it? Geez, wonder if the chicks survived or if that is why they are selling it...
“It held our 6 chicks until they were ready to lay”… so depending on what breed they were, that means they had them in there between 19-26 weeks… also to mention it’s 5’x5’ which is 25 sq ft… not enough for 6 (almost full grown) chickens..

“It held our 6 chicks until they were ready to lay”… so depending on what breed they were, that means they had them in there between 19-26 weeks… also to mention it’s 5’x5’ which is 25 sq ft… not enough for 6 (almost full grown) chickens..
I missed that portion of the ad. That might be a temporary holding area while I cleaned the main coop and run. Maybe I would do younger ones during the day for a bit of fresh air, but definitely not a full-time home.

I missed that portion of the ad. That might be a temporary holding area while I cleaned the main coop and run. Maybe I would do younger ones during the day for a bit of fresh air, but definitely not a full-time home.
I would assume they the chicks in it from babies to when they were ready to lay and then put them in a different coop… but then i thought “i wonder what their coop looks like if they kept them in that thing”

Back
Top Bottom