Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Key words are funny, but so is the """whats the least you'll take", i hate that.""" its in the free section... I don't think anyone will be expecting to pay anything! :idunno
Heres a funny one I can relate to... it's in the "Free" section http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/zip/2891805786.html
palm trees (ramona)

[rule]Date: 2012-03-08, 1:37PM PST Reply to:
What's even funnier to me is
. DUH, either way, your telephone number will show up and the person that you are texting will still have your phone number. So, you would then be TEXTING a stranger. :idunno What's the difference? :gig :smack

Quote:
oh, it's DIFFERENT I tell you... it Just Is. as a member of the phone-phobia club I assure you, it's true.
lol.png

Quote:
I've found a LOT of the local ads here in MO actually *do* spell like it sounds... with the regional accent.

'round here, the gentleman of the chicken species actually *is* called a "rustar" and little bitty chickens are actually called "banny".

when I first moved here from CA, I thought WHAT is WRONG with these people? can't they Spell? Type? WHAT?

and then I figured out "I want to sale some banny rustars" is exactly what they're saying.
well, actually it's more like "Ah waant ta sa-el sum banny rustahs"... so really, the spelling's not that far off.

BTW, 'less you think I'm dissin' the region, I'm totally charmed by the local accent... I'm trying to sound just like it.
love.gif

text me if your afraid of calling strangers

. DUH, either way, your telephone number will show up and the person that you are texting will still have your phone number. So, you would then be TEXTING a stranger. :idunno What's the difference? :gig :smack

oh, it's DIFFERENT I tell you... it Just Is.  as a member of the phone-phobia club I assure you, it's true. :lol:

...spell it like it sounds...

I've found a LOT of the local ads here in MO actually *do* spell like it sounds... with the regional accent. 

'round here, the gentleman of the chicken species actually *is* called a "rustar"  and little bitty chickens are actually called "banny". 

when I first moved here from CA, I thought WHAT is WRONG with these people?  can't they Spell? Type? WHAT? 

and then I figured out "I want to sale some banny rustars" is exactly what they're saying. 
well, actually it's more like "Ah waant ta sa-el sum banny rustahs"... so really, the spelling's not that far off.

BTW, 'less you think I'm dissin' the region, I'm totally charmed by the local accent... I'm trying to sound just like it.
  :love

When I reply to ads and they say that they can text a pic to my phone, that is a deal breaker for me. I'm scared to give out my number. They can email me or no deal. :gig

Quote:
oh, it's DIFFERENT I tell you... it Just Is. as a member of the phone-phobia club I assure you, it's true.
lol.png

Quote:

'round here, the gentleman of the chicken species actually *is* called a "rustar" and little bitty chickens are actually called "banny".

when I first moved here from CA, I thought WHAT is WRONG with these people? can't they Spell? Type? WHAT?

love.gif

yuckyuck.gif

When I reply to ads and they say that they can text a pic to my phone, that is a deal breaker for me. I'm scared to give out my number. They can email me or no deal.
gig.gif

I love my Straight Talk cell phone, it has a button I can push to add any phone number to a "Blocked Numbers" list. After posting my phone # once on a trailer I was trying to sell, I had some doofus who thought it was cute to dial my phone # every 2 or 3 minutes and not say anything. After a few times of that nonsense I just put his # in the "Blocked" list and POOF, he was gone. I don't know what happens when the caller tries to reach me (nor do I care), I just know that my phone does not ring. I LOVE that feature!

Back
Top Bottom