Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Invisible Dog Fence - $225 (Bessemer City)

Date: 2012-06-23, 8:51PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have an invisible fence that my wife decided not to use, after she seen what it did to her nephew, who taught he would try it out.
It was set up, buried around the entire .74 acre lot, wired up and working, testing on the dogs and the collar, (two of them) both work with the unit.
I have flags and the connectors, pretty much the entire unit very little run time. I can get her nephew to verify the usage if needed, j.k.
Thanks.

I got grounded for letting my horse in the basement once... he was cool with it, I was cool with it... my mother? not so much...

yuckyuck.gif

FREE HORSE MANURE (Rancho San Diego)
Date: 2012-06-21, 9:04PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Free horse manure, great for trees, and lawns and general soil improvement bring your truck or trailer, and does NOT SMELL
call 619-669-xxxx
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
You read it correctly - their s*#t does not stink.

Seriously, one of the funniest things I've read in a long time.

do you still have any m/f aseel left? really want one. had a male but dog ate it! seriously. want a male. if not too expensive. female still here, alone. also have 10 breeds. only females. if not , send some one who has.

Pasture raised chemical free two year old laying hens $5.50 each. Five month old roaster 5-6 pounds $4.00 each.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are we thinking the rooster will be a good roasted chicken?

CG

Back
Top Bottom