Oh Cynthia!! :D (pic heavy) Introducing......

ChicknThief

Songster
12 Years
Jan 12, 2008
Nor Cal
The Worlds Ugliest Little Chicken! Ladies and gentlemen, step right up and feast your eyes on the World Record Holder for Worlds Ugliest Chick!!!

gig.gif
Poor little baby. LOL. My goodness y'all weren't kidding when you said that Orps feather out slowly.

Introducing Valentine (or Samson, or Versace, or....)

DSCN2139.jpg

DSCN2137.jpg

DSCN2141.jpg

DSCN2142.jpg

DSCN2143.jpg

DSCN2144.jpg

DSCN2145.jpg

DSCN2131.jpg

DSCN2133.jpg

DSCN2134.jpg

DSCN2135.jpg

DSCN2136.jpg

And guess what!? I think he's a HE!!!!
th.gif
big_smile.png

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I have yet to have ever seen an ugly baby. This could well turn out to be the most beautiful bird that you have ever seen.

CT's Mom here!! Yes, we are well aware we have one rare very handsome guy!!! We just crack up when we see him next to the chicks half his age and they have more feathers than he does. And he is ALL leg!! But he truly is very striking in person, these pics don't do him justice.

Hehehe, you got yourself one very definite Splash Orp BOY! To make you feel better, here's his daddy, Suede, at four weeks. See? BALD! Then slightly older. Believe me, Jess, he'll be studly in no time.
DCP_5793.jpg

DCP_5968.jpg

DCP_5674.jpg

BUT, by Seven Weeks, you'll have this:
DCP_6133-1.jpg

Maybe it's the lighting, but those legs are an odd color! My splashes have had either very dark legs or white like the one in the pic. (Splash has no set color for legs-not in APA yet) Those are a little weird coming from Suede and his girls-never popped up like that before.

Back
Top Bottom