Oh, me and my dad!

Chickenfan4life

Crowing
7 Years
Aug 28, 2012
Planet No
Lately, I have noticed that I seem to have a really good relationship with my dad. Not only am I so much alike him, but I just seem so different from everyone else. There's a huge difference between me and the rest of my brothers and sister. I have so much in common with him. We both enjoy our work. We both agree on the same things and have the same attitude almost all the time: grouchy and very short on words. It's so funny, how everyone laughs when I'll tell dad something and he'll go "ok" and them he'll tell me something and I'll go "ok".

Unfortunately, I may be similar to dad, but I am nothing like my mom, so we don't seem to get along very well, which makes me sad. I am amazed at how close me and my dad are. I never really noticed until a few weeks ago. Anyone else have similar experiences?

With me its basically opposite! My dad and I don't get each other and get really angry at each other to the point where he chases me around the house with a stick and I climb up our roof! My mom and I are awesome! She's very kind and just a very nice person!

Last edited:
Huh. My mom is the complete opposite. She is not my friend at all.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom