OH NATIONAL 2012 ~ Are you going to be there?

Finally.....cooping in tonight, and all ready for tomorrow! Have we decided if we are going to have a BYC get together? We have done lunch in front of the building in years past, and it seems the weather will be just about perfect for it again. Say 1:00PM in front of the statue at the show hall?
That sounds awesome to me! I will definitely be there...black/green polartec pullover...probably bed head...
tongue.png
...lurking in the silkies aisle...

Leslie

Sunnyside Up Micro-Farm is bringing some beautiful, healthy chickens to sell. Trios of Gold Laced Wyandottes from 8/10, Trio of Welsummers from 8/20, Trio of Mottled Javas from 8/1, Trio & Pairs of Dark Brahmas (silver penciled), Lavendar Orpington Cockrel, Trios of Light Brahmas from 6/5, Trios & Pairs of Black Australorps from 8/10, 2 Gorgeous Light Sussex Cockrels! Can't wait to see all the exhibitors and vendors! Check out pictures of the adults and information on our farm on our website at sunnysideupmicrofarm.com or our facebook page (dont forget to like us) Sunnyside Up Micro-Farm
Jill 216-470-6932 or [email protected]

Sunnyside Up Micro-Farm is bringing some beautiful, healthy chickens to sell. Trios of Gold Laced Wyandottes from 8/10, Trio of Welsummers from 8/20, Trio of Mottled Javas from 8/1, Trio & Pairs of Dark Brahmas (silver penciled), Lavendar Orpington Cockrel, Trios of Light Brahmas from 6/5, Trios & Pairs of Black Australorps from 8/10, 2 Gorgeous Light Sussex Cockrels! Can't wait to see all the exhibitors and vendors! Check out pictures of the adults and information on our farm on our website at sunnysideupmicrofarm.com or our facebook page (dont forget to like us) Sunnyside Up Micro-Farm
Jill 216-470-6932 or [email protected]
If you have a dozen RC RIR eggs available, I would love to get some....might have an interest in a trio of Australorps as well, depending on price of course...;)

Thank you for your interest in the rc rir unfortunately we have a waiting list for hatching eggs for several of our breeds inc the rc rir. The aus trio will be $45 our adults are gorgeous black wa nice green rainbow cast to thief feathers in the sun. Nice temperment n great layers

Silkies, eh? Keep an eye out for JoshU from up in Ada. He should have a red American Buckeye Club shirt on too. He raises silkies as well so I know he'll be looking them over too. Now if I can just talk my wife into letting me keep the van all day....
Hey Rick! Did ya get the van? Can I fill it up with silkies?
gig.gif
Excited to look for a black breeding pair...WOO-HOO!

Hey Rick! Did ya get the van? Can I fill it up with silkies?
gig.gif
Excited to look for a black breeding pair...WOO-HOO!

Yes, I did make it down. However, I missed the lunch meeting due to chatting with folks inside. And then had to leave by 2:00 to pick up my wife. So, I'm sorry you didn't get to fill it up with silkies, but I saw a very nice pair of blue ones...

OK - my husband thought it was silly to drive 1 1/2 hours to look at chickens. Then I couldn't get him out of the aisles!!!

He would look at a chicken that he thought was 'pretty' and I would look it up in the Breeds Forum here and give him the reviews!

After seeing a Buckeye up close (versus a pic in a catalog) we actually found it to be beautiful!

Great way to spend the morning!

Thanks again for putting this post in - I would never have known about this otherwise!

Had a great weekend! Our daughter did very well with her Rhode Island Red bantam pullet....Best of Breed, Champion SCCL, Champion Bantam, and over all champion of the youth show....out of over 1,500 birds! We were very plesantly surprised, and our daughter is absolutely thrilled!

Today I went to pick up my birds from the Ohio National and my Black Orpington hen was gone.... I arrived later because I had to drive 2.5 hours and when I got there no one could tell me where she was and pretty much everyone was gone. I was thankfully able to find my other chickens but I am still upset that my hen is gone. I reported it to the managers there but all they are going to do is wait for a phone call from someone. She was either mistakenly taken because birds were being put in boxes and crates with out telling people or someone purposely took her (which I pray didn't happen). I hatched her myself and she is one of my favorite and best hens in my flock. Please if any body knows any information please contact me. I just want her to get home safely I am so worried :(!

Description---

She is a large Black Orpington hen. 1.5 years. face black. Comb black in the front then red going to the back. Has an "S" shape to her comb. Has a silver leg band on her left leg for getting a Pollurom test in VA. Has VA then numbers (will get exact numbers soon).

Back
Top Bottom