Oh NO! Y'all are not sucking me in!

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
Like most people I guess? I have favorite categories on BYC and go down the line. There's one category I avoid and others I don't click on because I have no interest in them. I have never ever clicked on the incubating category, because I don't plan on going that far in my obsession.
So why did I not only click on it just now but actually read three threads before I realized what I had done?!?
Whatever y'all are trying to do to me I want it to stop right now!
tongue.gif

I know! I should never have clicked on the "Breeds" forum!

Now I'm thinking we'll have to move out of the house that took 10 years of remodeling to get it just the way we wanted it!

Oh no you don't Chicabee & d.k.! Don't you dare turn this into a thread about incubating.
tongue.png

Quote:
Yeah, I said that myself about a month ago, and I am now consumed by the entire site. There are areas that I still don't get to, but it's just because I haven't had enough time to get through all the other posts and good info yet. And to think, I don't even have the first chicken yet, but when they come very soon, I will be educated for sure!

Go ahead and give in, you know it's going to happen anyways, why delay the inevitable?

Back
Top Bottom