Oh NO! Y'all are not sucking me in!

and it does sound like you are already sucked in before you mentioned it to us. You think we would try and discourage you?

BTW, I am in the process of getting my bator ready for my first set of eggs. I am actually going to have a couple of bators going so that I can alternate hatches this winter and don't have to wait a full 21 days. This way, I can have batches hatching every 10 days or so.

But, I have the time to play father nature this winter, and I really am looking forward to seeing the different varieties that I can hatch out. I can't wait to get started.

I was up most of the night last night cause my back was hurting pretty bad, which got my blood pressure pumping much higher than it should have been, so I spent most of the night on this site doing my research and calmed right now.

I think BYC's actually saved my life last night! How much better can ya get than that?

Last edited:
* Heehee, me too. I know it's just a matter of time-- but I DO NOT want a giant incubator, one that does an even dozen or slightly more is plenty for me!!

Last edited:
I'm telling y'all it ain't gonna work! I have 16 custom made incubators out in the backyard. If they malfunction then it ain't gonna happen!
tongue2.gif

Quote:
I'm sorry BC. How 'bout this - YOU buy an incubator and I'll send you some free fertile eggs. Then you can post pics of the babies and we'll both be happy?
wink.png

When I came here to BYC I had it in my head that I just wanted 1 Rooster and 4-5 hens.. Then I got to clicking and reading..

I have 1 roo, 4 pullets, 19 chicks in the brooder, and am planning to get an incubator for my SO for Christmas... I am already planning what type of eggs I want.
lau.gif

So good luck not being sucked into it. But it's not going to happen.
D.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom