Oh no!

ilovemychickies

Songster
12 Years
Oct 10, 2007
Just north of Dallas Tx.
Hi all! Well, my family and I just got in from Christmas shopping to find that the dog had had a dierra accident on the carpet in the new house.
he.gif
barnie.gif

Mom and dad are threatening to get rid of him if we can't get the stain out and I was wondering if anyone knew any household remedies that might take the stain out. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Oh I hate it when that happens *ha* Resolve makes a carpet cleaner that is made specifically for pet stains. Sometimes just dabbing with cold water (on a towel) helps remove it. That's all I can think of right now. Don't worry, it'll come out.
smile.png

Bunch-a-chickens: Wood floors, even better *ha*

I've never had a pet stain that I couldn't get out of the carpet with Resolve. It's a pet owner AND mother's best friend! Might take 2 applications, but it works.

Get rid of a dog because it had an accident? Heartless! Scrub away darlin'!

You can go and get reslove stain remover for carpets you spray it on it bubbles the poo up. You can also take liquid laundry soap and dump it over the stain and scrub it, takes a little elbow grease but its worked for me. If there is any thing else pour borax and water over it and then wait till its dry and then vaccum it up. the only problem i have found with the borax is if you do this on light colored carpet you may end up with a ring around the edges of where the borax was. good luck

I've never heard of diaper detergent, what an excellent idea! But be careful that what you are using doesn't take the color out of your carpet, if it is a darker color.

Back
Top Bottom