Oh Sourland.............................we need to talk

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Kitt, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Kitt

Kitt Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2011
    Texas
    I know I said I wanted a hen to go broody. I even asked for the broody ju ju. But did ya have to direct it to my hen with kinda stupid qualities??? [​IMG]

I couldn't find where one of them was laying and I always seen the hens out. Today I couldn't find her and after hours of looking I found her. Squished down between some old buckets sitting on about 13 eggs. [​IMG] I don't know how long they have been there but she has now decided to sit on them.

The next time I want a broody...please send it to a blue cochin. A silkie...anything but Tinkle. [​IMG]

2. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    I suspect his aim is off a bit, and the dang broody GPS still isn't working right. Besides, he sending from Europe right now! [​IMG]

I have a bantam Cochin broody sitting on air right now, no eggs that I want to put under her!

3. ScaredOfShadows

ScaredOfShadows Chillin' With My Peeps

Ranch, that means you gotta buy her some eggs! [​IMG]

4. BooBear

BooBear Chicken Cuddler

Oct 7, 2010
    Conroe, Texas
    Awe, just fix Tinkle up a broody spot and give her some eggs you know are good.

5. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Kitt you've got Tinkle, I've got the shipping box. Let's send Sourland a little broody magic of our own. [​IMG]

6. Kitt

Apr 1, 2011
    Texas
    Quote:I think the GPS is working fine. I just think he does it this way for giggles. [​IMG]

7. Kitt

Apr 1, 2011
    Texas
    Oh Sourland.....Grit and I have a wonderful package for you.........[​IMG]

8. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Quote:I think the GPS is working fine. I just think he does it this way for giggles. [​IMG]

Andthe truth shall be known. Go, Tinkle, go-- [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Quote:I don't think we want to mess with the Gypsy magic-- Do we? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:I don't think we want to mess with the Gypsy magic-- Do we? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Yes, but it's going to be a very large package. HINT: Ever seen a broody cow? [​IMG]

Welcome back my friend. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by