Ohiki Chicken Thread

Pics
This dark gold seems to be one of my favorites....I'll get a few more pis soon...TM

Yes, quite stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And Gold is one of my FAVORITES TOO! I have a few young roos coming up that are what I call gypsy colored.. Gold saddles and hackles and that dark mahogany shoulders with mahogany breasts and black tails.. Silver triangles on the wings.. Really pretty colored.. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PIC AND I WILL BE EAGERLY AWAITING THE NEXT ONES FROM YOU!
Manderz

That is a nice male Toni! I got to say Gold is one of my favorite colors also.

This is a picture of my Dun Tailed Gold Ginger male. He don't have a long tail yet but he is still young.

This is a picture of his mom and dad.

always loved those birds too Chuck. I'm kinda like Toni when it comes to dun, I just love that chocolate look on a bird
Me too.. I think a red ginger with a chocolate tail would look great too! Here is a pic of one of my favorite colored little cockerels.. he is so colorful, but I am not sure what color you would call him.. Pattern Gene running rampant through them causing all kinds of wonderful colors... LOL>

Me too.. I think a red ginger with a chocolate tail would look great too! Here is a pic of one of my favorite colored little cockerels.. he is so colorful, but I am not sure what color you would call him.. Pattern Gene running rampant through them causing all kinds of wonderful colors... LOL>
That is a nice color on him.
I am with you Ginger Red with Chocolate tail would look nice! I think I might try that some time.

He will prob clean up some when he gets his adult feathers but he looks like dun-ginger split... If you want to clean them up later just start breeding ginger to ginger.....Still looks good though....TM

Back
Top Bottom