OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

The variety. LOL. I've never seen anyone else posting ads around here with more than meatie, feed store rejects, or excess roos. Then I saw the pic and recognized the pen. :D

hey all!! my lovely son brought home a cold and three days later bam I got it. hope you and your birds well .we changed our roost, found blood on the ladder type I did have up.now all 12 fit on top rung but have some issues with who gets window seat!!

not from that angle.  looks good actually.
I'm try to get some better up close pictures tomorrow. I've been told his beak is deformed but the 4 other people who have seen him since said they see nothing wrong. He was one of my 4 sick. He had all the congestion but is now cleared up.

Here Is Another Picture. The Little Monster is Not Easy To Take Pictures Of. He's Investigating Everything.

I've had chickens for all of 8 months. There's a very good posibility of me being wrong about your birds beak. I'm a beginner to birds. No question about that.

That being said. If 4 others(prob more experienced than I) said the beak is fine then most likely it is fine. All that really matters is what you see. If you truly don't see the issue then I would assume my opinion would mean very littletoo you. You know very well I am new to chickens. That picture is very untelling as the issue imo lies at the end of the beak with it curving over to the right. Again though if 4 others plus you believe me wrong, then so be it. Its your bird you will do as you see fit. I'm very sorry I wasn't able to keep these birds due to the circumstances. I was very excited and really torn about bringing them back. I wish it weren't the case. The beak wouldn't have been an issue for me anyhow. These were pets not for breeding.

Back
Top Bottom