OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Hes gorgeous minihorse.

Beautiful birds minihorse! Love that roo!
I'm in love with all these little guys. I can't wait to pair them together for breeding season! Their tails don't come in full until they go through their first molt around 1 or 2 years from what I understand so they can only get better and longer!

Last edited:

Minihorse what type is that Roo? the kids mom picked up a pair of them last spring for the kids at TSC in Bucyrus and all they knew there is that it was a bantam he looks exactly like our Arrow and I haven't been able to place what breed of Bantam he is.

Minihorse what type is that Roo? the kids mom picked up a pair of them last spring for the kids at TSC in Bucyrus and all they knew there is that it was a bantam he looks exactly like our Arrow and I haven't been able to place what breed of Bantam he is.
He is a ohiki. There's only 2 known people in ohio with them. They're very rare and a breed that needs alot of work. These are just some of my starter birds. They have decent type but need improvement on ear lobe color and leg color and tail length. If you can post some pictures I can help tell if it's a ohiki project bird or not. Ideally they should look like a cochin with a long long tail. It takes 2 years for a full tail to come in on this breed.

Back
Top Bottom