OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

So sad I was in TSC to get a water dish for chicks.
A little girl was all excited her class at school had hatched chickens and the teacher was giving her one chick. Her dad bought a 50# bag of chick feed. I wanted to tell her dad that most likely one chick would not survive all alone. The chicken "experts " at TSC never said a word. My hubby told me to stay out of it. So I did. I blame the teacher for not educating herself about chickens!
Teachers should understand the importance of researching a subject above all others. Don't feel badly. We can't save people from themselves. Be proud that you are a responsible owner of your own flock.

cuckoo marans and ameracuanas in the last bid and cuckoo marans in the first bid. last year my hatching rate on my eggs sucked as far as the chickens go duck was different. I wanted to try my
hand at someone elses eggs.
I've got some eggs you can give a whirl if you want to. You can see the pics of my recent hatch through my signature link (my mutts)and read about what kind they are too. I'm coming to within 5 miles of Miamisburg on Wednesday if you want me to save you up some. I just hatched one today and waiting on another. Have about 2 dozen more in the incubator, so giving away some eggs right now would be a good thing...

Back
Top Bottom