OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

to get what you want we might have to mix it up a bit. im also sure im missing something when I make lists like this LOL. here is a list of what is laying right now.

large fowl
dark Cornish, dark/white laced red Cornish mix(can be separated), basque, silver phoenix, black australorps, buff orpingtons, white leghorns, Dominique, turkens, rhode island reds, white rocks, silver laced wyandottes. Im doing some beak trimming tomorrow, I may have some barred rocks and black copper French marans after the trim.

bantam fowl:
silver sebrite, white silkie, buff silkie, millie fleur d'uccle, black rosecomb, white leghorn, (cochin, black, buff, blue splash, blue over blue mottled), (old English bantam, fawn silver duckwing, fawn red, brassy back, brassy blue, lemon blue over sport hen, black breasted red, quail, red pyle {needs improved}, blue, self blue, white, black, silver duckwing) and partridge wyandottes (not sure if they are laying).

If I can ever find someone who wants to take a road trip with me I'd so love to buy some turken eggs or chicks from you.

I have hatching eggs available:

Black Silkies
Partridge Silkies
Blue Showgirls

I also have available for sale 2 partridge SG roos, 2 Black silkie roos and a few straight run black silkie babies, dark blue SG chicks and partridge SG chicks.

I'm located about 25 mins North of Columbus in the Marengo area.

PM me for details...I also donate a portion of every sale to Heifer International Charities!

(P.S...I will be in the Toledo area this weekend and may be able to deliver birds)

If I can ever find someone who wants to take a road trip with me I'd so love to buy some turken eggs or chicks from you.
just let me know so I save them.. just so you know there is nothing special about my turkens, just run of the mill. they are red, excellent layers, but far from show.

just let me know so I save them.. just so you know there is nothing special about my turkens, just run of the mill. they are red, excellent layers, but far from show.

SQ doesn't bother me. I just love to watch them. They are too cute. Haven't been able to find any pure bred ones. The only sq ones I've even attempted finding are silkies and showgirls.

to get what you want we might have to mix it up a bit. im also sure im missing something when I make lists like this LOL. here is a list of what is laying right now.

large fowl
dark Cornish, dark/white laced red Cornish mix(can be separated), basque, silver phoenix, black australorps, buff orpingtons, white leghorns, Dominique, turkens, rhode island reds, white rocks, silver laced wyandottes. Im doing some beak trimming tomorrow, I may have some barred rocks and black copper French marans after the trim.

bantam fowl:
silver sebrite, white silkie, buff silkie, millie fleur d'uccle, black rosecomb, white leghorn, (cochin, black, buff, blue splash, blue over blue mottled), (old English bantam, fawn silver duckwing, fawn red, brassy back, brassy blue, lemon blue over sport hen, black breasted red, quail, red pyle {needs improved}, blue, self blue, white, black, silver duckwing) and partridge wyandottes (not sure if they are laying).

So much there I'd be interested in. And I'm in Waverly quite a bit (in Lucasville.. when I need to go to Wally World, its a coin toss between Waverly and Portsmouth lol) That is, if my lazy husband gets off his rear and finishes the coop so I can determine how much chicken room I have left. -_- Left ample room in the design for "chicken math", but it's been catching up with me already..and it's not even built! :3

Last edited:
ShayBaby, for some reason your nick seems familiar, do you use that for an email too? as you get your coop together ill do what I can to help you fill it LOL. just had a break in hatching and pulled around 30 bantams and 50 standard fowl out of the incubator.

Back
Top Bottom