OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

I live in central Ohio and am looking for some silkies to add to our family. If anybody knows somebody selling some chicks, please let me know!! Thanks :)

Do any of you guys sell eggs and what are you charging? We were charging 1.50 per dozen, 1.25 each for two dozen or more. Originally, people were looking at us like they thought that was expensive. Now, people are beginning to ask us for eggs, and they're looking at us like they think that's cheap. Ohio is notoriously cheap, so what d'ya think?
We sell ours for $2/dozen and we live out in the country. When we lived in Dublin or Pickerington, we would see them sold as high as $5/dozen!

Howdy Buckeye chicken people!
Sandusky Co. here, any gold dutch bantams out there?
Friend of mine is looking for a pair of white call ducks.
Joe

Hello, Columbus near Grove city here...just joined and just got our additions a few days ago. Super excited about our new family adventure
Welcome! Were you affected by the tornado? It was just up the street from my son, but he only lost a flag pole. I'm in Johnstown. Year 2 for us and chickens, 7 from last year and 10 more added a month ago! Good luck with your new fluffies!

Hello There and Welcome to Backyard Chickens! What kind of poultry do you have?
My daughter is raising bantam pheonix so we have 12 hatchlings and one pair from last October. She also got 3 white standard brama one will go to fair. I have 4 kids that want to show. My daughter's friend gave us a bantam buckeye Cockerel and a bantam sebrite. Daughter for fwo turkeys tueTues and mama ended up in the barging bin. We have one don't know what it is, a silkie and maybe a mottled Cochin.

Back
Top Bottom