OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Would anyone in the greater Cleveland area want an opened bag of Nutrena 16% layer feed? About 3/4 full. Nothing wrong with it, but I just had to switch the flock to grower feed since I integrated some pullets into the flock. They won't be laying until October so I don't want this bag to go to waste. Charging $10 but that's probably negotiable.

Would anyone in the greater Cleveland area want an opened bag of Nutrena 16% layer feed? About 3/4 full. Nothing wrong with it, but I just had to switch the flock to grower feed since I integrated some pullets into the flock. They won't be laying until October so I don't want this bag to go to waste. Charging $10 but that's probably negotiable.
My younger ducks are getting some layer feed with their flock raiser as I have them all integrated together now. My two little Call Drakes eat the same food too and all have always been healthy. Just a thought if you are not able to get rid of it.

My younger ducks are getting some layer feed with their flock raiser as I have them all integrated together now. My two little Call Drakes eat the same food too and all have always been healthy. Just a thought if you are not able to get rid of it.
Thanks! Yeah, no takers yet. So you mean I can just mix a small amount of it in with their grower feed every day and they will be alright?

Pullets are 14 weeks old btw.

Thanks! Yeah, no takers yet. So you mean I can just mix a small amount of it in with their grower feed every day and they will be alright?

Pullets are 14 weeks old by the way. It has never harmed any of my Ducks doing this. I don't see why pullets would be much different than ducklings. In small quantities I would think it would be fine.

Back
Top Bottom