OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

ATT service is out here all over. Not sure how far the outage is but glad I have Verizon right now. Our Son messaged us on here to let us know he doesn't have service. Sorry about your computer. At least you know how to manage photos Mark. I am not that intelligent but I can sure drive that School Bus, lol.
:duc not me! no it's not me that's an idiot! I didn't do it!:love

ATT service is out here all over. Not sure how far the outage is but glad I have Verizon right now. Our Son messaged us on here to let us know he doesn't have service. Sorry about your computer. At least you know how to manage photos Mark. I am not that intelligent but I can sure drive that School Bus, lol.
Over 70,000 people were affected by the AT&T outage nationwide

Hello! I popped in here at some point last year, but completely forgot about it, as no notifications came through!
I live about 45mins North by North East of Dayton, in the country just outside a little village. I've lived in Ohio, in the same area, for my entire life, which is almost twenty years(yep, I'm a youngin'). We've got a flock of almost twenty, five of which are roosters. Family hopes to do quail and duck one day, maybe some weeder geese.

Hello! I popped in here at some point last year, but completely forgot about it, as no notifications came through!
I live about 45mins North by North East of Dayton, in the country just outside a little village. I've lived in Ohio, in the same area, for my entire life, which is almost twenty years(yep, I'm a youngin'). We've got a flock of almost twenty, five of which are roosters. Family hopes to do quail and duck one day, maybe some weeder geese.
Hello, I have 15 ducks and will be getting 2 more Call Ducklings from Metzer in either California or Tennessee the end of this month. It siunds like your Roosters must all get along well. Ducks are messy but I love the eggs. I have lived in Ohio all of my life too and loved the winter we have been having so far this year. I hope you get to get quail and ducks and geese some day.

Hello lifetime Ohioan here, I'm almost as far Northwest as you can get in Ohio. I raise many different varieties of heritage turkeys and ducks and also Quail. I haven't posted here in some time myself.

Good morning all!

Hope everyone will be able to enjoy the sun today before we get hit by snow on Sunday. :he
Our forecast is calling for rain all day tomorrow. I don't see any of that white stuff heading our way. Sorry you must be where it is colder than us. It's calling for a lot of wind on Sunday. I will take wind, I don't have to shovel it, LOL. We're supposed to get three snows after the forcentia bush blooms but I cut them all down around here so it would miss us, lol.

Our forecast is calling for rain all day tomorrow. I don't see any of that white stuff heading our way. Sorry you must be where it is colder than us. It's calling for a lot of wind on Sunday. I will take wind, I don't have to shovel it, LOL. We're supposed to get three snows after the forcentia bush blooms but I cut them all down around here so it would miss us, lol.
I live near Hopkins airport...as of now, we have a 51% chance for snow on Sunday and high winds.

Back
Top Bottom