OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Another fine day in N.E. Ohio Good morning folks have a wonderful day! :frow
You have a wonderful day also Mark, it was good hearing from you. I hope your ducklings are all doing well. My Rouen ducks that I got for a buck a duck are in with the others now and of course both are males. I have a friend that says she will take my three drakes in July when she moves, hopefully she will as they will need to go down the road or otherwise my hens will get over mated. I hope you got hens instead of all drakes.

To all today, a SOLEMN REMEMBRANCE to those who have DIED in service. And also, a BIG THANKS to all who have and currently serve.🇺🇲
Amen to that. My Son served along with my Father, Father in law, brother and ex husband. It is the ones that served that have given me the Freedom I have today and I always thank a Veteran or Service man or woman for their Service whenever I can recognize them. Sometimes they will have a shirt or hat on that lets me know or else they are in uniform. I wish everyone would Thank a Service Person or Veteran for their Service to our Country. It's what has made this Country a Great one.

You have a wonderful day also Mark, it was good hearing from you. I hope your ducklings are all doing well. My Rouen ducks that I got for a buck a duck are in with the others now and of course both are males. I have a friend that says she will take my three drakes in July when she moves, hopefully she will as they will need to go down the road or otherwise my hens will get over mated. I hope you got hens instead of all drakes.
I'm hoping for a few hens! But preparing for all drakes! :lau

I have a pair of Rouen ducks That my girlfriend gave me, and I love them. The hen lays huge eggs every day, I want to hatch a batch, they are from good laying stock.

I'm hoping for a few hens! But preparing for all drakes! :lau
It just makes me wonder if that is how these hatcheries get rid of their drakes. My friend got 6 drakes and 2 hens and this is the first time I have ever bought from TSC and I got 2 drakes. I have always managed to get a hen and a drake from our Rural King. I should have known better but wanted more Rouen hens since mine are so old. My coworker is supposed to take my Drakes in July, so hopefully she will. Have a great day and I will be praying that you got some Hens.

It just makes me wonder if that is how these hatcheries get rid of their drakes. My friend got 6 drakes and 2 hens and this is the first time I have ever bought from TSC and I got 2 drakes. I have always managed to get a hen and a drake from our Rural King. I should have known better but wanted more Rouen hens since mine are so old. My coworker is supposed to take my Drakes in July, so hopefully she will. Have a great day and I will be praying that you got some Hens.
Yeah, my previous batch of 6 Pekins turned out to be 5 hens and a drake..so it worked out well for me. Not sure on the 11 I just bought since they are only 6 weeks old.

Back
Top Bottom