OK I have Another Mystery Rooster- More Pictures!

So you think he just might be purebred?
fl.gif

You know, I got really lucky when I bought those sebbies. Last spring, I tried to hatch some out. I don't know how much money I spent, BUT I just couldn't hatch any...
sad.png
This past fall, I was in Maryland, to buy some peafowl chicks, and the woman had a flock of Sebastopal geese! I knew, I just had to have a pair. She gave me a great deal on a pair of unrelated young birds. The gander is 2 years old and the goose is about 8 months. Sebbies are sex link. Female's have dark patterning on their feathers when they are born. My girl still has some dark feathers, but they are fading.
Lisa

Last edited:
Quote:
No. When they mentioned Lavender Araucana, they're from another country where Araucanas are bred with tails, muffs, and a beard.
wink.png

That is a guaranteed Easter Egger.

He's an Easter Egger (Ameracauna mix). He does have beautiful Columbian-type feather coloration.

Addendum: If he had the Silver coloration, he would look similiar to the Silver Duckwing OEGB roo that's my avatar. I had a Silver Ameracauna purebred bantam roo that had almost the same color pattern, except the head and neck were streaked with black.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom