ok I knew my sister in-law is not too intelligent but this is to funny

Quote:
YYYYYEEEESSSS! Ain't I just SO lucky!
th.gif

Sounds like my aunt who returned her coffee maker because it "didn't play the song like on the TV".

She also returned a canister of Pillsbury biscuits because the doughboy didn't pop out when you opened it.

Maybe they're related???

:)Well, I hate to tell you all this.But, my son in law was telling me about two sisters he used to know.He said one was 15 and the other was 17....before he could finish the story,I asked if they were twins.He still jokes about that....The crazy mother in law!

Quote:
Snort!!

When my mom was a kid, she and her older sister were talking about the neighbor who had a wooden leg... but only 1/2 was wooden. My aunt wondered aloud "which half". My mom told her "the top half".
lau.gif

i know a lady who asked how pancakes formed into 'those nice little circles' and she was in the baking isle at the grocery and had to ask another lady where the 'cupcake mix' was. she didn't know that cupcakes were made from cake mix.

the scary parts of the story:

A. she's a nurse!
B. she told people. duh.

Ok, Ok. I live in a rural part of Western Kentucky. A few weeks ago me and two friends were talking about places we thought would be cool to live in. I said out west, Idaho or Oregon maybe because I like nature and the country.

Now, one of these friends is a known ding-bat. She suddenly goes:

"Oh, Oh, I know where you should live!"

"Where?" I say.

"The Boondocks in Indiana!"

Me and my other friend just died laughing. She actually thought there was a town called The Boondocks because someone had The Boondocks, Indiana as their location on myspace! LOL!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Last edited:
My son was about 10 years old and asked me this question: " Mom, can you gimme twenty dollars?" I replied, "Gimme died." My son replied, "Did we know him?" I thought my husband and I would die laughing! He is now 22 years old and we still tease him about it!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom