ok i MUST share ha ha ha ha

Quote:
Thats rediculous:rolleyes: Dont believe it.

They only peck each other if you put the red dot on anothers face, and even if someone "did" do that, they peck each other anyways but they never did that at all. . The red dot doesnt have special power to transform them
lol.png

i did it for an hour last night, all they do is run after it and try to eat the dot. have no fear the dred dot will not do anything bad, but i guarentee it WILL be funny and cute
thumbsup.gif

This is too funny! The other day while I was in the pen I have our month old chicks in. The barn lights were shining through my glasses and making a bright spot on the gound, like a magnifying glass does. Several of the chicks started pecking at the light and the first thing I thought was hey I bet that would be a blast to use one of the laser pointers and watch em chase it. Now I ain't no chicken expert but I can't see why it would cause them to peck at each other unless ya put the light on the chicks.
Seems I have read on BYC that many people use RED heat lamps cause it tends to reduce pecking so which is it gonna be.

I had one when my dog was a puppy. She loved to chase the little red dot across the carpet. I think I still have it but am unsure where it is since we moved. Maybe it is in one of the boxes we never unpacked:/

I tried this some time back with my older girls. They are absolutely petrified of it. Which is also pretty funny. So now I use it on them to chase them out of the garage.

Quote:
Thats rediculous:rolleyes: Dont believe it.

They only peck each other if you put the red dot on anothers face, and even if someone "did" do that, they peck each other anyways but they never did that at all. . The red dot doesnt have special power to transform them
lol.png

i did it for an hour last night, all they do is run after it and try to eat the dot. have no fear the dred dot will not do anything bad, but i guarentee it WILL be funny and cute
thumbsup.gif

Just adding another point of view does NOT make me ridiculous.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom