I'd ordered an all-male assortment for deliver in early February, but somehow the hatchery lost my order, and rather than ship once the figured out the error, they sent a refund and asked that I place a new order. Mistakes happen. It's okay. It just sets my C plans back by a few weeks. My first hatch was only four chicks, and if feather sexing works for Sussex, I've got three pullets. I can't tell with the Dark Cornish, but I wouldn't caponize a slow growing breed anyway. The second hatch was all EEs, and the third is Shamo and EE, so I think I'll be caponizing the majority of hatch #4, which is scheduled to hatch February 17. Hatch #4 is mostly Cornish X LF hens and NN X LF hens, so the cockerels will make great capons. I'd like to C the largest of hatch #4 when they are four weeks old, on or around March 16, so we should pick a day after that that fits well in your schedule. Sorry for the delay.