***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Buckguy20, May 9, 2011.

1. NotSuperWoman

NotSuperWoman Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    My Humble Manor
    Actually I am praying ALOT that this storm or any precipitation goes past us. I am having a dump truck load of compost delivered, and it will all be deposited on my front yard and driveway. It is going to take all weekend for us girls to get it moved by bucketfuls to the back yard and the garden beds.

I am sure after today my city neighbors are really wondering about us! lol.

2. NotSuperWoman

NotSuperWoman Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    My Humble Manor
    Good morning everyone! I hope you stay warm and have a great day! I will catch up tonight.

3. Ksane

Ksane Overrun With Chickens

Jun 21, 2011
    Oklahoma
    lol! Makes you feel like Big Brother is watching.

Jackie, you had babies???? What color are the Silkies??

Dang it, I missed it! I didn't know what channel it was supposed to be on.Chicken Larry's famous and your daughters will follow in the footsteps of Angelina Jolie lol

4. Sooner

Sooner My kids Mom!

Mar 22, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Good Morning Peeps~

Medford~ You called me quite! [​IMG]I have never met a stranger!

Poco~ glad you are feeling better! Last two days have been dreary & yucky!

NSW~ See if you can't find a wheelbarrow or a kids wagon or empty trash can & a dolly, buckets don't sound like any fun at all!

(can't remember who)~ If you chickens/chicks are fully feathered & they have a coop, you shouldn't need to do anything for them other than add additional hay. The ice storms we have had in the past, my chickens had no additional lights or heat, even if they would have the power went off for days & they survived just fine.

5. jcatblum

jcatblum Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2010
    Cement, OK
    Sorry Elwood don't know how I left out the ducks! I am sure that motor will show up after you stop looking for it

As of right now we are not suppose to be getting the winter weather. Does look like Saturday might be a miserable day though.

I am heading to the school to sell candy grams during lunch-- still have to get some stuff ready & need to check on the birds & seedlings before I leave.
    When I get home think I will pot up some peppers & try not to drop them behind the freezer this time. I culled lots of seedlings the other day-- so now have much more room to play with.

6. Ksane

Ksane Overrun With Chickens

Jun 21, 2011
    Oklahoma
  7. Cjarvis

Cjarvis Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2011
    Mitzi,
    Did your eggs arrive today? If they do please call before you head all the way down here, I will be over by the OKC airport from 3-4 and could meet you somewhere in OKC area to save you some driving..

8. bethinoklahoma

bethinoklahoma Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2008
    JONES, OK
    super proud...
    yonna and the girls want a couple baby silkies to bring on the air for next time.. [​IMG]

9. Oakieridge

Oakieridge Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2012
    Lincoln Co., OK

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by