***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Oh, I'm not disappointed at all. He is super friendly! He is the first to run up to my hand when I reach i the tub to change water or add feed to the trays. He steps up on my hand if I hold it still.
SOO CUTE!

Edit to add...yes it's my lovely pair. Ginger has laid two eggs in two days. I may have to make up a doz to bring you by Tuesday...you enabler you.

Everyone needs a few OE, bantams anyway..

sooner, i didnt mean you were that kind of quiet. i meant you were sneaky!

man what a nice day, nobody has been mean to me all day long!
both eyes are still open, no needles stuck in me anywhere!
no bumps on the head, no bruises from pointy girl finger pokes

and i dont have cooties! yep been a good day so far..

all i gotta do now is figure out how to get feed from the back of the truck into the building then into the buckets.

of course if i just grab em and run with em i get to take happy medicine! makes for a short evening when i do that.

gonna go see if i can get my feed unloaded, be back later.

That's b/c I've been too busy sticking needles in other old men here in Muskogee, haven't made it north to Wagner yet! lol

I finally got to eat lunch ..................... at 6:30 pm. I was stealing someone's comment from the other day, my stomach thought someone cut my throat.

Goodness, Kass, you're going to skinny up and fall over if you don't eat!
I met with "Carl The Jarvis" (lol MJ!) and gave him a dozen Bantam Faverolles eggs to try to hatch for me. Not sure if any will hatch but they've got a lot better chance at his place that me doing it. I did keep 3 here and am going to see if any hatch for me. And then a pair of our original chickens laid their 1st egg today so I'm sticking that in there also.
This is the breed I wanted most of all but I'm trying not to hope too hard. Nana, how many of your shipped eggs hatched?

I am ussauly not the kind to back up stuff. But put my flash drive in and had most of my pictures backed up on it. Most have did it right before the move because that is about where the pictures stopped. Least now I have some of the old family pictures I was looking for. Here is a trip down memory lane.

Back when the girls were teens

Brassy Back

My computer was on the blitz today,finally got caught up! It doesn't take long to get behind on here!lol Cold moved in today and colder comming. They talked about the bad Okla. weather that is headed our way tomorrow. Down in the teens this weekend. There goes all the stuff budding out!
I braved the cold and got out and got all the cages put together for the sale sat. Taking some g. pigs and rabbits and pigeons. Had to start collecting eggs every little bit since it turned cold. I have three egg orders comming up and don't want to send anyone frozen eggs! Have two orders for Icelandic eggs at $40 a dozen plus shipping! Mama liked that! Found another lady on the Tennessee thread that is going in on an order with me to Sandhill! Ordering some red polish and mille fleure leghorns. Can't wait to get them.Sandhill is high but it was the only one to have the red polish.I just thought I try something new. I would like to try and do some crossing and get some tolbunt polish. I can't afford to buy them already bred up!lol Has anyone had any of the mille fleur leghorns,? I thought that would be an interesting leghorn to have.

Goodness, Kass, you're going to skinny up and fall over if you don't eat!
I met with "Carl The Jarvis" (lol MJ!) and gave him a dozen Bantam Faverolles eggs to try to hatch for me. Not sure if any will hatch but they've got a lot better chance at his place that me doing it. I did keep 3 here and am going to see if any hatch for me. And then a pair of our original chickens laid their 1st egg today so I'm sticking that in there also.
This is the breed I wanted most of all but I'm trying not to hope too hard. Nana, how many of your shipped eggs hatched?

If they are fertile I will hatch them, all look good to this point no broken of loose air sacs. I will set them in the morning and we will know this time next week how they are doing in the fertility dept.
nanKat had 3 on the first shipment of 18, this time with 12 she has 8 that as of tonight run from the candleing light. So better this go around.

Back
Top Bottom