***OKIES in the BYC III ***

My Uncle sent me a pkt in the mail today, I took a pic of it.

gig.gif
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

Thanks for checking Carl! I was on early this morning,came back this afternoon and was over a hundred post behind,caught up checked later and was behind another 30 plus! It was all good reading tho.

cowboy I feel for ya! I thought I was the only one with too many meds,but you number beats my nine a day all to piceses! I Hate doing without any tho. Some of mine have really bad wallops if you stop them . I have been haveing really bad times just being a couple hours late on taking mine. Puts me almost down!

Had a great day. Friend came over from across the staet. We done a lot of tradeing,we never worry about money,just trade. I ended up with some more piggys,a mini satin and a dwarf rabbits,both bucks. A pair of golden laced cochin bantams,and a pair of blue-laced red wyandotts. I thought the wyandottes were LF and I was going to pass them on to someone else. But they were bantams so they are staying here! Boy I am fast getting into trouble,I have ten breeds going now! Thats way to many!lol Most are pairs or trios so not a lot of birds but all my pens are full.Oh well back to auction this weekend maybe I'll find something else neat!lol

Thanks for checking Carl! I was on early this morning,came back this afternoon and was over a hundred post behind,caught up checked later and was behind another 30 plus! It was all good reading tho.

cowboy I feel for ya! I thought I was the only one with too many meds,but you number beats my nine a day all to piceses! I Hate doing without any tho. Some of mine have really bad wallops if you stop them . I have been haveing really bad times just being a couple hours late on taking mine. Puts me almost down!

Had a great day. Friend came over from across the staet. We done a lot of tradeing,we never worry about money,just trade. I ended up with some more piggys,a mini satin and a dwarf rabbits,both bucks. A pair of golden laced cochin bantams,and a pair of blue-laced red wyandotts. I thought the wyandottes were LF and I was going to pass them on to someone else. But they were bantams so they are staying here! Boy I am fast getting into trouble,I have ten breeds going now! Thats way to many!lol Most are pairs or trios so not a lot of birds but all my pens are full.Oh well back to auction this weekend maybe I'll find something else neat!lol

Yes sir you are correct. Now comes the fun times. The doctors in all their wisdom will not think about me being off the meds for 10 days, they will start throwing new meds at me so they can fix me. So for the next few weeks it will be a roller coaster ride for sure.
Im sure they probable have cages at the auction Wayne, not enough pens is never a good excuse.
big_smile.png

Quote:

That's a lot of eggs!!! I look forward to seeing you at the June swap! I don't think I have ever had pickled eggs.......I just don't know about them.

Pickled Quail eggs!
love.gif
Yum... Yummmmmmm.
droolin.gif
Haven't had any in a while.
idunno.gif
Gotta get some more to pickle.
cool.png

Man I used to pickle lots of them things back a few years ago. Had a recipe where I added jalipino peppers and some other spices. pretty good feed. I stopped at the Cherekee Trading post quick shop on I 40 where the exit to go to Watanga is today on my way home. They are selling pint jars of pickled quail eggs and other canned stuff. the eggs where 7 something a jar. Brought back memories for sure.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom