***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Muddy mess here too so alot of free ranging going on. Don't guess you can do that with goats!

I will when I get the rest of the fences put up, I really don't think they would wander off but the dogs in the hood are still not very well controlled some have taken to wearing red and blue dew rags and claiming certain turf, trees and fire hydrants!!

Last summer the trees started paying the dogs for protection from the drought!!

Last edited:
Its okay Carl, I was just trying to get caught up on posts. Glad you got the BYC Spirit award. Your The Man!!!!
yesss.gif

Also appreciated the vegetarian recipes. As the token vegetarian on the Okie BYC, I appreciate any recipes like that and need to share some. As many BYCers learned at the last POOPS vegetarian chili is really good. hehehe!!! Sneaky, very, very sneaky!!!
I was excited when I saw that we are going to have POOPS.
woot.gif
May and June are going to be the bomb!!!! I am so excited. Been collecting stuff for the raffle and I have a few ideas about things to make. Still looking through my fabric and see what I can come up with.

Well still kind of sickly but felt good enough to clean the bathroom, kitchen and do a floor repair.

Now it is time to head to bed. Night everyone!!

I will when I get the rest of the fences put up, I really don't think they would wander off but the dogs in the hood are still not very well controlled some have taken to wearing red and blue dew rags and claiming certain turf, trees and fire hydrants!!

lau.gif
Oh that's funny! Thanks! My side hurts now!

Always tell the kids to close the feed-- some how putting a metal lid on a can is very challenging. Went out to feed today & found a few that enjoy my girls laziness
a6cd09e5-7c4a-d39c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom