***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Saw this on FB a while ago had to borrow it,

Maybe someone that understands the timeline better than I do can explain the 15 dia? I was thinking it was days when I saved it
hu.gif

I think it is days just another language, you're just missing the very bottom with 16-20. I think spanish is dia isn't it? Yeah, buenos dias..... right?

Last edited:

Maybe someone that understands the timeline better than I do can explain the 15 dia? I was thinking it was days when I saved it
hu.gif
it looks to me like the last row is missing there # you can see the # gose with the pic above it not below so the boton row would be day 16 / 17 / 18/ 19 / 20

hu.gif
There are 20 pics so I'm assuming the last row of days was just cut off the pic.

Oops should have read forward before posting.
hide.gif

Last edited:
saw this somewhere before, and it was the same way. who ever copied it the time i saw it before cut the bottom off like that, i think it was on either feathersite or the coop..

Last edited:
Foghorn you will have plenty of chickens now that you discovered hatching!
Cowboy glad you got the snake yesterday, I bet he still has some friends & family hanging around. Saturday night I only found one guinea egg..... Stupid stupid snakes
Yesterday I mowed with the tractor & then the whole family spent the day working on the duck pen. The female mandrain is as spastic as a guinea, but the boy seems pretty calm. He just wants to stay camouflaged while she runs & flaps from corner to corner. Pretty sure she has had her wings clipped. I will try to take some pics of them later.
I need to get out & do some stuff in the garden but I am moving slow today.
Guineas are hatching as I type. If a few dz hatch by tonight I will take them to be Walters sale. Think 5 have hatched so far.
Mandarins are soooooo pretty. I watched a couple of wild one on the river near my appartment when I lived in Japan.

DH stopped to pick up feed tonight and comes home with more baby ducks some lady found (we're assuming) And here it was I was planning on kicking my duckling out next week and getting my other bathtub back.... *sigh*

dont tell her that carl!!! now she is gonna go on a modern binge !!!!
lau.gif
In companion gardening you plant tall plant next to short plants that grow in the same space but use different levels of soil or air space. Maybe mixing "companion" chicken keeping and chicken math she can have the chickens on stilts (moderns) and the little ones have double the chickens in the same space. Guess the only diff is the tall plants don't poop on the short ones.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom