***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Does anyone know someone that breeds Swedish Flower or Jubilee Orpingtons in Oklahoma with reasonable prices?

i stumbled across this bycer while looking for something else says they are in Owasso, Oklahoma and have Jubilee Orpingtons

https://www.backyardchickens.com/u/72993/okchickens

i don't know if this is someone who was already mentioned or not sorry if it is just though it might help.

Last edited:
dennis renyolds BYC name chicken coach has nice flowers and the add is for Nate Davis in Owasso he has nice birds too.

we are in stilwell and pryor once a month can deliver the flowers

Last edited:
That is a beautiful iris, is that gladiolus in the next pic???? I have planted some glad bulbs that were mixed colors this spring hope to get some pics of them this year.

countryhen...do you have an incubator yet? If you do, I have a swap owed to me for some eggs... lavender/split to black orps or vice versa however that works...and I don't want them. Was thinking I would have them shipped to you if you have an inkie. If you don't have one yet....Tractor Supply is having a sale on a still air for 35.00 this week, and a turner for the same amount.....not trying to be an enabler at all people...lol
tongue2.gif
no but I do have the 2 silkies broody right now how many eggs do you have ? are they lavender & black orpingtons?

Back
Top Bottom