***OKIES in the BYC III ***

A couple of pics from today before the rain

The pear tree is loaded all that chicken poop does a tree good, (they like to sit under it in the summer)

Pear tree

a few of the tiny lawn wildflowers

Pebbles our male cat

Clover

dandylion

Golden rain tree

Redbud

Sorry for so many, but you saw it was me, you knew it wasn't going to really be "a couple" lol
more, please!
As I was driving home tonight, the sunset was begining with beautiful colors thru the clouds and many trees were had the tiniest bit of green. I was listening to an Easter cantata. I wanted the drive to be longer

I haven't run the "Picnic with Chickens" by DH yet but he like to have people over even more than I do, sooooo we will see. Plus he has a grill and a smoker.

Last edited:
Good Evening, OMG ArtsyRobin Nilla is amazing!! I want a hen like that. The color is unbelievable.
Kass the pictures are beautiful. I am so ready for spring to finally be here.
Does anyone know if the Newcastle auction is on for tomorrow? Just want to be sure before driving that far.
smile.png

Shellie

No auction tomorrow. 5th Saturday of the month never an auction-- but on the plus side the weather is suppose to be amazing so we can all go outside & play with our chickens.

MJ hope DH agrees. If not maybe we can look into the Newcastle AG building for a non- auction weeekend. I can help out, been doing much better the past 2 wks. Biggest limitation is lifting & bending-- but no longer needing an afternoon nap!

Last edited:
Hey peeps! my laptop crashed so we got a tablet not thinking that I have a smart TV. Well went to sign onto the web and my password is worn off the sticker. Verizon aint helping resef it. Anyways somebody PM me and fill me in. I have to use my phone for BYC until I get internet figured out.

Joe - Will there still be a sale/swap at the Triple S if it's raining tomorrow? We're getting soaked here, and there's a 60% chance for Westville to have thunder storms tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom