***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Yes the Prague auction is this Saturday . they have a poultry swap from 8;00 am to 2:00 pm then the poultry auction starts . They have it every second Saturday of each month

Bob Cook. Was teliing me at the swapmeet in okc that he ran the swap an the cages. went with the birds at Prague i havnt ben but sounds like a good place to check out..

Awesome!!! Let me know when :))))) And just pick a place right on I-40 close to you where I could meet you. His daddy was wonderful, I don't know if Joe still has him or not.

I love good chicken stories like this. It pays to be a nice rooster - Little Man just hit the jackpot and not the pot.

I like the bow ties.

Kass, you can save the dark skinned bow ties for me.
smile.png

My Showgirl, Esmeralda, has a bowtie AND mutton chops.
love.gif

I was holding and petting her tonight. I think she and my sweetest little Mille Fleur Cochin girl should make a visit to school. What is it about Art teachers and chickens?!

American Silkie Bantam Club is working on getting showgirls accepted into the standards--will be naked neck silkies--and expect that to happen at the Tennessee show in December. Probably only white and black at this time. The bowtie is part of the standard.

Back
Top Bottom