***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Hi I'm Shelli from Oklahoma actually a little Itty bitty town called Barnsdall I have 28 girls and 2 boys and I love each one like I gave birth to them. Lol I have been raising chickens for 10 years and I'm a addict. Lol I have not been on BYC in a long time. I have to say if it was no for BYC I don't know if I'd been able to raise chickens for so many years. I learned so much on this site. I've learned from how and what to feed to hatching my own to how to make it through Emergency like dog attacks and diseases. I've learned everything I needed to know from one place.anyway Thank you for all of you on here who have helped newbies like I was. Everyone has always been kind and gracious and very patient. So I hope I can be a great as you all have been. God Bless... Shelli

Howdy neighbor! We drive through Barnsdall every year on our way to Pawhuska for my husband's huge family reunion at Thanksgiving. It's almost an hour and a half drive from our home in Coweta. Beautiful drive most years at that time of year! Every few years the family rents out Camp Wah-sha-she (Girl Scout Camp) and stays a few days. That was this past year! Love it.

Just an update on J&J Auction

We no longer sale goats,pigs,calves. We have not sold these for 3 years now.

We still sell poultry,rabbits,ducks,cages,eggs,and much more. The auction starts at 5pm. We are still located at 2500 South Countyline Road in Blanchard.

Consignments start at 9am sale day.

Still held on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of each month.

As spring is getting closer we will be running two rings at once.Weather permitting.

We have expanded the building.

Contact Jerry at 405-623-9293 if no answer leave message or text me.

Back
Top Bottom