***OKIES in the BYC III ***

I would caution jumping to the conclusion that it is Mareks disease unless you are housing your birds around turkeys or have many wild birds frequenting the hen yard
I have 4x the number of wild birds in the chicken tractor as my own chickens. I've been thinking about moving the scratch outside of the coop just to prevent any possible cross contamination.
I HAVE NEVER seen so much little bird poo as of late in my tractor run.

I have 4x the number of wild birds in the chicken tractor as my own chickens. I've been thinking about moving the scratch outside of the coop just to prevent any possible cross contamination.
I HAVE NEVER seen so much little bird poo as of late in my tractor run.
Yeah I think we are feeding about two dozen cardinals.

I usually keep a bottle of diesel anti-gel in the truck. Recently had 1/2 in the daily driver and 1/2 in the "farm" truck. Put some in the daily driver a splash in farm truck then more fuel. So not enough additive. Did the tractor and another truck.
Now farm truck is in the neighbors gelled up and needs diesel 911, (That's when I did all the other vehicles) the tractor needs more fuel and the Wal-Mart and Atwoods is out of all anti-gel or diesel 911 (when the wife went to town). I'm going to have to make a special trip just for something I had 2 of.

I work weekend nites at the hospital so I'm packing a bag incase I can't make it home. Our staff get a discount at the hotel across the street. I may have an unplanned weekend getaway this weekend. Umm sort of
It's always good to be prepared in winter weather. Everybody keep your fuel tanks full. Getting stuck is much worse without the motor running.

I usually keep a bottle of diesel anti-gel in the truck. Recently had 1/2 in the daily driver and 1/2 in the "farm" truck. Put some in the daily driver a splash in farm truck then more fuel. So not enough additive. Did the tractor and another truck.
Now farm truck is in the neighbors gelled up and needs diesel 911, (That's when I did all the other vehicles) the tractor needs more fuel and the Wal-Mart and Atwoods is out of all anti-gel or diesel 911 (when the wife went to town). I'm going to have to make a special trip just for something I had 2 of.

I hate going to town. It's over an hr just to turn around and come right back. I guess everyone is needing some of that stuff right about now and for the for seeable future.
Hubby went to town for Diesel 911 today and checkEd several stores. Oā€™Reily told him they got a shipment in yesterday evening and were sold out by 10am today.

Back
Top Bottom