***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Quote:
She is probable placing an order for some veggies from the garden. I have a few Madagascar that follow me around like puppies. It is cute now, they are only a couple months old. When the get full grown and look like a large vulture, it may not be so cute then.

Quote:
I seen some on the ft. Smith Ar craigslist today

http://fortsmith.craigslist.org/grd/2536748947.html

Don

Hi Don!
smile.png

Okay so is there anyone who lives out in that area going to be coming this way anytime soon? I would love to get some of the favorelle hens this person has for sale. There is just not going to be time for me to drive out that way.
Just found out today my daughter goes to boot camp on the 23rd. Thought I was going to have a bit more time before she went but I guess not, so am spending as much time with her as I can before she leaves. Oh and for the record, this is not something I am very happy about.

Quote:
Banjo I'm so sorry for what happened

I've been tru that too and I feel your pain
hugs.gif

just keep your self busy and try not to think about it too much, you don't want to fall into a depressed state, keep your chin up and you'll find your self happier ( I know easier said than done ) well you know we are all here for you. lots of hugs cheer up
hugs.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom