***OKIES in the BYC III ***

I can't even be trusted with feedstores in another town!!
Kyz, go get your chick and 5 others and I'll give you the money tomorrow night for the 5 extras and take them. Shouldn't you keep one to raise with the Polish though?
Get me Blue and pullets if possible.
gig.gif
Love it! We are all HOPELESS!!!!

I'm already home. I won't be able to go back to that TSC until saturday.
sad.png
That was a heroically enabling offer, though!
big_smile.png
Im pretty sure you just earned the Enabler of the Year award.
tongue.png

lau.gif
Totally!!!

That's the right one.

x2.

A white egg rooster would dilute the color some but if you used a brown egg rooster it's look like mud. I would love to have a gray egg layer.

Ok, the Coweta Auction- is this the address?

16507 s 105th east ave, coweta, ok

I googled Wagoner County Fairgrounds and got a different address. 
30058 Eat 147th St S
Coweta Ok 74429

Yup, I found it, thanks.

Oh crap. What are some of the others? I've got Malays hatching in a week, I could take a couple if we can get 1 other person to take 2-3 of them. Then you could get your Polish. Would Dusti take a few?
CathieSue? Anyone who's going to the auction Friday night?
(They lay big white eggs)

I'm already home. I won't be able to go back to that TSC until saturday. :( That was a heroically enabling offer, though! :D Im pretty sure you just earned the Enabler of the Year award. :p

But but but....what about my blue chicks??
lol! Just kidding! I'm picking up the 5 Barred Rocks and hatching Malays I a week. I'm not even supposed to do any more chicks til after my son's out of state wedding in May. Oops.

Okay, seriously cheesed. Had to stop at TSC for goat food and my Polish is still there. AND there's a perfectly round ball of fluff-footed blueness in the same tub. And they STILL won't sell me less than six!
barnie.gif
Kyz- here is a deal... you get your 2, then what other breeds do they have? i could add a few to my little broody that just hatched her babies.... get some that others here want and then you could keep your 2

Guess i ought to read all the posts.....oooppps... great bunch of enablers aren't we!!

@hotcurltr so far Grettle isn't impressed with Sonny- he needs to learn to romance them, and Ginger found the only hole in the fence so Dave rounded her up again- i watched her look over the fence real good, she is so smart!!

Princess Pricilla hatched these babies- Obrians chicks... gonna be interesting to see what they grow up looking like, they all have feathered feet

Last edited:
Mitzi, I know where you're coming from! I swore I'd never buy banties but I see one blue bantam chick and suddenly I'm a willing bantam owner!

Speaking of being a bantam owner... I don't know if anybody remembers the story of the show quality Buff Brahma Bantams I was given to nurse back to health after they were neglected, Buffy and Van Helsing (Buffy and the vampire slayer!). I've been trying to hatch their eggs, but it's been a sad failure after sad failure. If the babies made it to hatch they died shortly after pip. I kept giving the pair vitamins and protein and hoped that when they were healthy, they would have healthy babies.

People in the illness forum told me they didn't think I would ever get healthy chicks. :(

I didn't want to say anything until she was at least three days old. Meet little Willow! She's so perfectly round and fuzzy! She has the most beautiful double lobed Brahma hairdo! And so far she's peppy and feisty and seems healthy.

Robin, thank you!!! You guys are just too good!

Last edited:
Mitzi, I know where you're coming from! I swore I'd never buy banties but I see one blue bantam chick and suddenly I'm a willing bantam owner!

Speaking of being a bantam owner... I don't know if anybody remembers the story of the show quality Buff Brahma Bantams I was given to nurse back to health after they were neglected, Buffy and Van Helsing (Buffy and the vampire slayer!). I've been trying to hatch their eggs, but it's been a sad failure after sad failure. If the babies made it to hatch they died shortly after pip. I kept giving the pair vitamins and protein and hoped that when they were healthy, they would have healthy babies.

People in the illness forum told me they didn't think I would ever get healthy chicks. :(

I didn't want to say anything until she was at least three days old. Meet little Willow! She's so perfectly round and fuzzy! She has the most beautiful double lobed Brahma hairdo! And so far she's peppy and feisty and seems healthy.

She is soooo cute

Robin - I caponized all your boys except for the silkie. He was so stressed when I put him on the table that I thought he was going to faint. I think he's not a good candidate for the surgery. The rest of your boys are now full capons. We'll work out a day next week for me to bring them back to you.

People in the illness forum told me they didn't think I would ever get healthy chicks.
sad.png

Yay!
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom