***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Okay so I am thoroughly exhausted, my hands are so sore I know I will not be able to use them tomorrow but Chickentopia is finished!!! I still do not have the watering system set up and am still working on building feeders. Before I stopped for the day I sat up three breeder pens for birds, one has all black cochins, then there is a blue cochin roo in with two blue and two black cochin hens and then I set up a pen of white and splash ameraucanas. In that pen there are two white roos, thre white hens and three splash hens. soon all of the pens will be set up, with breeder birds. The only thing that kept me from setting up the other three pens is one is a hospice/jail right now for a couple of injured birds and for some of my turkey hens who can't seem to stay in the yard, the other I still need to put a door on it and I need more feeders and the watering system built.
I tried to post pictures but they won't load...
As soon as I am able to post pics I will... Yeah!!!

P.O.O.P.S 2014
Want/Bring List
Here is the Want/Bring list for what people are looking for and/or bringing to POOPS this year… I have a few things I need from everyone to make this list work.. First if you have something you want or are bringing to add to the list please send me a PM. If you post it on either thread I may miss it especially as we get closer to the BIG day because… well we are all a talkative group… J Please keep the wants and brings to chicken, farm and maybe craft items (preferable with a chicken/farm theme) unless you want to bring me a million dollars then I am totally cool with that… hehehe! If someone has something they are bringing feel free to contact them about before-hand, but if you all make an agreement let me know if I need to take it off the list. Just keep me in the loop about any changes. I will try to keep this updated on both the Okie thread and the POOPS thread everyday but as things are going to start getting hectic I will not guarantee that is going to happen. Please be patient my life is getting ready to get all kinds of crazy.
Thanks!
Rebecca

Bringing
Muesky – Kittens, possibly turkey eggs, pickled eggs, possibly some feeders and waterers
Kyzmette- 6 Cornish chicks

Wants
Muesky - LF cochins (blue, black, splash and/or white), pretty pullets or laying hens.
Trues – One LF cochin pullet/hen

Back
Top Bottom