***OKIES in the BYC III ***

I know that I've been mostly absent for some time. I apologize for that. I'll tell all y'all about it soon.
But, I have 54 chicken, and 8 duck, eggs, ready to incubate. Most are Ameracauna, some are Marraduna and a few are Australorp. All are purebred.
They should be in the incubator, by Monday or Tuesday.
I just found out, that I must go out of state for a couple of weeks. I cannot be here to incubate them. I could just throw them out, but, didn't want to do so, without offering them FREE to whoever can pick them up, by Tuesday at the latest. I would hate to see them go to waste.
One is a special cross breed, that I'm working on. The hen is a cross of a blue Andalusian hen, and RIR roo. She is blue laced, blue Andalusian, with dark gray shanks, but with the girth and size of a RIR. Straight red comb, and wonderful disposition. I crossed her, with a HUGE Blue, with black cape, and white splash, Ameracauna rooster. Looking to get that gorgeous blue lacing.
Anyway, if someone wants all of these eggs for hatching, I'll give them to you, gratis, if you can pick up by Tuesday.
Thanks. I hope y'all are doing great. I look forward to catching up with the crowd, when I return from the birth of my great grandson.
My oldest grandson's fiancée is having a baby. They are getting married 3/23, with the baby due by cesarean on my birthday, 3/31.
Hi Dan,

I'd love to hatch the eggs for you. I can pick them up on Monday. I've got grandkids here for the weekend, and they're all dealing with sinus congestion, so I couldn't do a road trip with them. ~ Coral

Just wondering if anyone has any dairy goats for sale? Or know of anyone in my area that is or will be selling does? I am in the Tahlequah area. I've talked to some of the locals, but it seems most people are selling Nubians and we prefer nigerian, alpine, or oberhasli. I know it's early kidding season but I'm having a difficult time locating any. Also searching for cotton patch geese.

Just wondering if anyone has any dairy goats for sale? Or know of anyone in my area that is or will be selling does? I am in the Tahlequah area. I've talked to some of the locals, but it seems most people are selling Nubians and we prefer nigerian, alpine, or oberhasli. I know it's early kidding season but I'm having a difficult time locating any. Also searching for cotton patch geese.

Jim Leopard of Warner has some, as does Sean Clark of Westville. They're the two I know of.
Here's Jim's Facebook ad:

I'll try to get Sean's information, too.

You may have already messaged me on my facebook page earlier this week- I have registered alpines, I will have bottle kids for sale in April or May. I'm in Coweta. One doe that I purchased bred will have unregistered offspring. There are a lot of nigerians in our area, not many oberhasli though. There are lots of good Facebook sale pages for goats in our area!

My friend that sold me most of my herd lives in Tahlequah, if you are on Facebook, her name is Lisa LeRay. I don't know what she will be selling this year but you could ask. I think she only has Alpines.

Rinda

Okay brace yourselves I have babies so there will be pics!

These 3 have the most distinct chipmunk markings of all the chicks, and prominent dots on the heads. Two are feathered and one nn

One of these the one on the lt was one of the icu chicks, you can see she still has a leg problem but she get around really well so hoping it will get stronger w/ use. She spent 1.5 days in the cup w/ the hobble and shoes.

These two are the darkest fm in the group the nn was an icu chick, I think she will be birchen, the little feathered on is very dark but a white goatee and butt, not sure how she'll feather out, maybe mottled????

Both of these ladies are icu chicks. Blondie the little scaleless, was so light colored at hatch and all the rest so dark I was calling her blondie, so even though she has darkened she has "blonde roots" lol. Me Too is grey, the lightest one in the hatch this time, and so obviously different colored, looking forward to seeing her feather out.

Both these two ladies are NN and pea combed feather patterned, you can see the bare patches showing through the fluff. Beautimous is the one w/ the darker head, just look at those elegant necks what's not to love!

Back
Top Bottom