***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Most of my flock are on lockdown since our pigs ate a hen who got stuck in their wallow. Makes sending them to freezer camp a little easier for sure. They probably have a month left on their green mile.

Needing to find a good home for this little silkie cockerel, he is about 4 1/2 months old, dark blue in color, very nice looking. I live in Broken Arrow city limits and not able to have a rooster. Thanks

Anyone here have any of the Dixie rainbows/ pioneer or freedom rangers?? I am looking for some and thought I would check here first! Or know where I could get them? Thanks

Anyone here have any of the Dixie rainbows/ pioneer or freedom rangers?? I am looking for some and thought I would check here first! Or know where I could get them? Thanks

Go to the top of the page and type Dixie Rainbow in the search box. You will get several threads on the Dixie, etc breed. There should be breeders or locations given or simply state your location and ask for local sources.

Yes, it is an open to the public show. Nice variety of birds too. Betsy's Silkies are always show stoppers. Several breeders will have extra birds to sell. Saturday judging is completed and results announced about noon.

Great, thank you. I can't wait to go.

These baby ducks are growing FAST!
With the temps hitting 40s and 50s, I decided not to move them to the barn.
The boys cleaned up and moved a 2' x 6 ' water trough into the bonus room for me to set up the bigger duckling brooder. They are loving all the room.

The nest box under the light has terry cloth towels for snuggling...they will fill this in a couple of weeks at the rate they are growing.

Have used this trough before for NNN and her chicks a few years back. I have a lid made from pvc and 1 inch wire for safety. Trying out the cat feeder to see how that works.....

A few feathers peeking out on their tails.

To keep from making the shavings wet, I cut the lip off a one gallon waterer, set it up on a 1" brick tile so the water is deep enough to wash faces and beaks. Then this is sitting on a 3 inch high lidded storage container that has a bunch of 1/4 inch holes drilled into the lid. They already know how to get on top of the box to get a drink. I'm adding Nutridrench to their water for the extra vitamins they need.

Back
Top Bottom