***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Perfect Fall Day.........Does it get any better than this???
big_smile.png

Quote:
Why Interesting? they are a nice bird, I will admit although they are not my cup of tea, I am surprised more folks do not raise and show them.

Because there will be different varieties & I'm bringing 17 of them.
smile.png
. Plus, you hardly ever see them shown.

Quote:
So glad you weren't hurt! I guess you guys don't know what happened to cause the car to do that since you were on your way to an accident!

We slowed down and looked to make sure they didn't wreck, and they started back down the road. We would have called for help for them if they hadn't started moving again, but we couldn't stop, not every call we go on is life threatening, but this one was.

Found some split yellow peas at the store a couple of weeks ago, I have only eaten the green ones, so I'm am cooking a split yellow pea soup for supper. That and some sweet cornbread, sounds like a carbfest tonight! lol

Quote:
Why Interesting? they are a nice bird, I will admit although they are not my cup of tea, I am surprised more folks do not raise and show them.

Because there will be different varieties & I'm bringing 17 of them.
smile.png
. Plus, you hardly ever see them shown.

WOW, 17 bantam shamo's at 1 show.. that would be a sight. I assume Wheaton, and Silver Wheaton? or what other varieties do you have? or do they refer to them as wheaton? All I know is all the Shamo hens I have seen appear to be wheaton, and the cocks would almost have to be wheaton based but could always be called something else since they would look like a Silver Duckwing or Black Breasted Red.

Hi guys- my computer still is arguing with byc, no other site- go figure... using daves pc.... yuk
still needing a taxi for the seramas... tapping foot very impatient

question on goose behavior- that gander is getting very aggressive to me and the MIL, and idea what to do to curtail his behavor other than keeping him penned?

Back
Top Bottom