***OKIES in the BYC III ***

About fried chicken?
big_smile.png

are you talking about the completely nakid one? if so, it didnt make it.

DUH!! I need a smiley that slaps myself in the head!!

On the Home page under Welcome to BYC there are videos on both traveling the forum and on photo albums. Great job whoever did the videos.
On our individual profile pages, the photos we have already uploaded are stored at the bottom of the page.
AND we can make our own photo albums. It's all described there on the video.
When you upload a new photo...you have to save it in the window for browsing....see the video to see what I mean.

That would be awesome, I would LOVE that, but I work every Sat. If you could do it any day besides Thur or Sat I would make it a point to be there with my camera and questions.

Okay, when I get closer to making my first February batch of sopranos, I'll work with you on the day. It does not have to be on Saturday or Thursday. We can pick a day that works for both of us. I can't find my file with the list of instruments I bought. I'll send you a PM when I find it.

wow, kinda nice pages. a little slow loading, i think there is so much stuff on the page it is haveing a hard time loading it all.

i am at work on a very fast connection and it is slow.

way to slow to load on my phone.

thought i would share a few photos I took the other day of years of work starting to pay off. This is one variety I have been working hard on.
Opal OE Cockrell from 2011.

And one of several Pullets:

Back
Top Bottom