***OKIES in the BYC III ***

if it makes anyone feel better, i am sitting in the office at work getting ready to go home!
tongue2.gif

these 4 hour days are killing me, i am going to have to cut back at least a half hour from now on.
old.gif

Okay I have some eggs sitting in the vinegar. I'll see if this works or not. I just got finished an hour ago peeling all my eggs BEFORE I read this post. I bought some of those stupid eggies and they explode in the water. What a mess

if it makes anyone feel better, i am sitting in the office at work getting ready to go home!
tongue2.gif

these 4 hour days are killing me, i am going to have to cut back at least a half hour from now on.
old.gif
You know that isn't funny, some of us are stuck in our offices until 5
he.gif

I say we all take a weather day (it is such good weather out there we get a day off!)

Ksane the vinegar will flavor the eggs, but it is a pleasant flavor (I use vinegars that I like the flavor of like balsamic)
Ok, I suck at cooking so bear with me and my stupid questions.....but vinegar comes in different flavors? I LOVE anything really salty and love pickles and pickled eggs. It'd be awesome if I even got to pick different flavored vinegar. What I've done before is just plain vinegar and some dill spices that my husband got for me (told me just throw them in so I did). I'm awful when it comes to salt. I want to just get a big ole' salt block for livestock and sit it next to my computer and lick on it (talk about redneck, Cathie!)
lau.gif

My blood pressure has always ran about 90/60 so at least I don't have to worry about high blood pressure with my salt addiction.

Okay I have some eggs sitting in the vinegar. I'll see if this works or not. I just got finished an hour ago peeling all my eggs BEFORE I read this post. I bought some of those stupid eggies and they explode in the water. What a mess
I'm going to boil some this afternoon lol! I've tried those different egg thingies for microwaving eggs. The egg poachers that you put in the microwave are a mess, too. They taste good but it's a mess to clean up.

Last edited:

I wondered if they really worked when I saw the ad.

Ok, I suck at cooking so bear with me and my stupid questions.....but vinegar comes in different flavors? I LOVE anything really salty and love pickles and pickled eggs. It'd be awesome if I even got to pick different flavored vinegar. What I've done before is just plain vinegar and some dill spices that my husband got for me (told me just throw them in so I did). I'm awful when it comes to salt. I want to just get a big ole' salt block for livestock and sit it next to my computer and lick on it (talk about redneck, Cathie!)
lau.gif

My blood pressure has always ran about 90/60 so at least I don't have to worry about high blood pressure with my salt addiction.

I'm going to boil some this afternoon lol! I've tried those different egg thingies for microwaving eggs. The egg poachers that you put in the microwave are a mess, too. They taste good but it's a mess to clean up.

I was an adult before I ever knew people ate white vinegar. My gma used it as a cleaner only, even now it is hard for me to think of it as food. But there are many styles and flavors of vinegar. The ONLY food I salt is potatoes, and popcorn. I don't even own a salt shaker for real.

Alright-eggs are boiling. Guy, your reputation is hanging on this!
Kass, I can't imagine not salting things :O I don't use pepper or any other kind of spice at all. Everyone always used to blame it on me being a smoker saying it was because I couldn't taste stuff as well. What was nice after I quit smoking is how much better SALT tasted haha!

Alright-eggs are boiling. Guy, your reputation is hanging on this!
Kass, I can't imagine not salting things :O I don't use pepper or any other kind of spice at all. Everyone always used to blame it on me being a smoker saying it was because I couldn't taste stuff as well. What was nice after I quit smoking is how much better SALT tasted haha!

OMG I have a reputation
woot.gif
Trust me, it will work. yes P&B it will have some viniger flavor, but I see kass already said that. I like useing it on the quail eggs because my pickling recipe had viniger in it already so the taste didn add or subtract from this.

Back
Top Bottom