Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife Laura has been know to outfish most men when were not looking she can run away with the numbers, and she's a good hand to have on the boat, and the last one to say Ok let's head for the dock.

AL

Quote:
Carah : Been recouping from my weeks of cold weather endurance training. I think I am recharged now.

Big Q : your offer sounds amazing I could fill the truck up with a few guy's you know on my way up there LOL.

AL

Quote:
Faerie,

You have to remember who your audience is on here. "Scratch" to chicken people means something completely different. Those pancakes don't sound all that appetizing to some of us
smile.png

-Stimp-

Well, then, they aren't made from a box mix. Better?

Quote:
S'all good... might hit you up for some light brahmas
smile.png
Haven't really decided yet, since the hatch is beginning to look like a wash.

Quote:
Yes it was.............. had to be amoung the tops for a postseason game. WOW !!!!!! What a game huh.....

AL

I still LOVE my roo!! And my poor Thomas looked like a man without a country...all alone outside running the fence...which at one point he hopped... and spent a half an hour staring at us through the sliding glass door. So I stuffed him in the south coop and slammed the door shut....

That whole "snood" deal is a little un-nerving....
ep.gif

Quote:
Ronnie : I couldn't keep from going back and forth at the Shawnee show looking at those Light B's , Q ended up scarffing them up............. they are shore nice ones and huge too. Very good stock if you ask me.

AL

Quote:
LOL hehehehe I do think it's kinda cool though, I like it when they change colors.

Oh yeah I just remembered seeing a RP in the cage when Mike & I were loading that roo, so you finally got your beloved Turkey you have been waiting so long for. Good for you.

AL

Quote:
Yeah they are Standards, I dont have my flock built up to much quite yet but when I do I will let you know when I get some eggs stocked up fo sale, I have one of the smaller hens in my avatar and they were born this past Feb.

Quote:
Hi Doc, Renia & Montana
frow.gif

It's good to see that ya'll joined the bunch.

I certainly hope to eventually see your auction going as well as the Blanchard auction, although location is definitely against you. I absolutely hate paying the turnpike fees to drive there, especially if I think the auction will be small. Also, one of your 2 monthly auctions is the same time as the Cement auction. It's a tough decision to stop going to one auction I like and go to another. I sure wish ya'll were at a different time or day for the 1st weekend of the month.

I too think as many of us do here that the scheduling of this new Fletcher auction does conflict with the more established and well run auctions in our area. The Fletcher auction owners need to find a way to attract the volume chicken buyers in the area, I think that is a critical to their success. If it continues to bring in the garage sale type goods instead of quality poultry that they are fast becoming the norm the big flocks of real chicken folks may just pass altogether.............................. Sorry Jim.........................

AL

What days and times of the month would be better do you guys think for an auction so that it doesnt interfere with anyone elses but everyone can make it? I am open to any suggestions.... I can't make everyone happy but we will definetly try our best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom