Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that Hatch coming, I read back a ways your having some issues, got - em straighten out yet???. I hate hatches gone bad, so much effort wasted. This spring there will be so many one day's available it will make your head spin. Last year it would take 2 hours or better just to sell all the Chicks & Hatching eggs. There may not be many exotic breeds but they do have some good ones every month till about july.

AL

Quote:
Still nothin'. *sigh* Looks like I might be taking advantage of getting some day olds, or even paying the extra and buying 3-4 that are at POL/started.

Fixing to mix up some scratch pancakes (double chocolate) and freeze them for breakfasts.

They had several cages of really nice young layers in multipules last night at very fair prices for the winter.

AL

Ya know a good ol Okie fishing trip sounds fun!!! I have access to a pontoon boat and a bass boat, we could at least fit 11 on those two boats!! Spoonbill season is in the middle of March and we have a great time, we white bass fish and spoonbill all at the same time, I mean to tell ya it gets pretty exciting! Anyone interested let me know and I will pull the camper to the lake and put the boat in!!! Guaranteed to have a good time lol

Ok who is taking me fishing? I love fishing... Although my son and dd are quite the fishing guru's....

Al,

Thanks for the kind comments regarding our place... Thank goodness you hadnt seen it in the day light... With the wind we have had its been a lil bit hard having a burn which will clean up alot of the brush we pulled out..

I was just thinking some time soon I think it would be neat to have a big ol bon fire and invite the okies out here to our place for some smores and such...

Jeannie

Cammie: Thats a great idea I can just see someone walking along and go OUCH the other person turns to them and says what happened... to which one replies with Oh nothing my sugar is a wee bit low

Quote:
Thanks for rubbing it in, AL.
lol.png

Quote:
Absolutely nothing. I've been using a tube inserted quickly into a vent hole to get water into the reservoirs, so it hasn't run dry or even close to it... but still nothing. Was just tellin' AL that it's looking like I'll be in the market for layers in March.

Faerie,what kind of chickens are you looking for? I hope to have a number of new ones around the 20th of this month, and if it happens that I have a good hatch maybe I could give you some of these, of course I will make sure that they are old enough to sex!!

Al great to see ya buddy been pretty busy this weekend, I just candled the 5 brahma eggs I got in the bator and they look great!!! I have both of my big bators refinished and started rewiring, So I think that I am going to be done by spring!!!

Quote:
Yeah, I told J that I was buying one for my house around tax season... my CC instructor is the one who mentioned last year that the best home defense weapon was a shotgun with heavy birdshot.

Quote:
LOL I was just looking thru my tacklebox. I checked the weather while ago and dragged out some reels to clean and oil. After I hit 'submit' on this post, I'm gonna drag out some line and respool them.

-Stimp-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom