Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Uhh don't know what you mean by a #4 egg. That is how I was told to be able to tell what they will lay.

here is the ad
hatched 2 weeks ago.

straight run chicks, healthy...

all 5 for $100

or $25/each

lay the dark #4 color eggs...

rare in united states

iwas just wondering how a person could tell at 2 weeks....i have 6 week olds that will lay golden eggs......i sell them for 30 a piece or 500 for all. and there is only 5

Last edited:
Quote:
i agree with you i did alot of research on them when the guy tried to trade me an incubator for 5 of them and i tried to tell him #4 eggs are not that good of an egg ad he toldme i was wrong that these are rare birds and illegally imported into the usa.....i was like and you are advertising them on a public forum ok.......

Quote:
well i dont know if you caught my last post............
but i have rare barred rocks straight from an asian kid from eastern ok. who will lay golden eggs.......i have 5- 6 week olds......who i sell for 30 a piece or 500 for all.
these chicks will lay average of 10 aday each, then i have beachfront property in southern oklahoma. well not yet beachfront but hopefully texas will divde and i will sell for more..as texas goes down property value goes up.....

Quote:
hey thats awsome....how many can i put you down for......2 for 80 or 5 for 500.....the more you buy the higher the price goes.......sorry no returns on chickens if they dont produce....i was just told they laid golden eggs well that is what color their ears are now.........but can guarantee inside of egg will be of a golden color......
thumbsup.gif

Good morning Okies, how's everybody?
Quote:
The kind that have yellow centers
lol.png

Good Morning okies Sun is up, goats are out ..and mud is everywhere.. Spring where are you?

Don
cool.png

frow.gif
Don, good to see you. I appear to be in spring, green stuff (aka weeds) sprouting out of the ground and decent weather (55-65). Of course all the rain that we have been getting has something to do with the flora and we will probably pay for it later in the year if things dry out and wildfire season kicks in. I can't really recommend that thing you and I talked about last year as I couldn't tell that it work. I thought that maybe it work but didn't really keep up with using it consistently and on what I did do I had mixed results.

BTW, on the egg color thing, but you can't always go by earlobe color. I hate to throw a kink in the theories but our Penedesenca hen, who has white earlobes (Empordanesas too), lays a nice dark brown (at least a 7+ on faeries's chart, but probably between a 8-9) and I'm still waiting for a turquoise egg
lol.png
from the Silkie.

POOPS is on,
thumbsup.gif
cool! Don't leave yet Monty.

Hi ke_ben! Good to "see" you - I wish you could come to POOPS in May. Dang it - I wish you and Okla-Doodle would just move back here to OK where you belong! We need to share our cold-weather misery with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom