Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I think they said 52 dozen White Rock eggs. Jim sounded pretty miffed about it. I would be too, if I bought that stuff and tried to eat it at home, or worse, feed it to my kids.

Funny thing was I was walking around before the real auction (while they were selling all the junk I mean food I mean junk food) and saw the two containers of water with the words "Egg Tester" on the side and thought someone had played a practical joke, getting them to auction off two tupperware containers of water.

I don't seem to be having that trouble. I seem to be missing birds.......yet there are no feathers or bodies anywhere. Counted the hens last night & there were only 13 in my laying house.

It is quite but it is early too.

We had a guest preacher this morning & I really liked him. I like the one's that aren't afraid to step on your toes.

Quote:
Very quiet... I have 2 of the new neighbor's kids (well, one belongs to the neighbors, the other is a cousin of the neighbor's kid) sitting in my kitchen eating spaghetti.

Quote:
Well, considering the situation, I have way too many. If I lived farther out, I wouldn't have enough. Can't win for losing, eh?

LOL, yeah that would be the fact of the matter.

I have never had this happen so I am finding it odd.....going to have to figure out what is going on. One or even two hens missing & you think they could be hiding with some eggs but I would say that I have at least 5 or so missing.

You are feeding people spaghetti...you are mean..
sickbyc.gif
ate that way too often as a kid. I don't have to eat it anymore...they make it when I leave!

I don't talk about birds and numbers...it doesn't go well for me and the wife gets mad

Sooner - you should hear City's dad...he is good

Quote:
heck even the rest of the stuff being posted is snooze...there was the one bashing folks that keep stuff in cages...I left it alone. i can play nice by ignoring folks! But it did irk me that they said it wasn't humane to do it to chickens so why did folks think they could do it with quail...
rant.gif

I get to go home and play with new babies! Well, I have to clean a brooder (tote) and set it up in the bathroom. Then sometime this week I need to clean one of the outside brooders and move the chicks out to it.

Quote:
How far would I have to go to hear him??

I have to agree on the spaghetti, I don't care much for it & seldom make it. Once they have asked for it over & over I will make it an make something else for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom