Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow what day!! Went to Lowes to get a dishwasher that we ordered 2 months ago and they brought it out and low and behold it was the wrong one!! So they looked up what we ordered and they said well they quit making that one, so I lost a little bit of my composure and said just give us our money and we would take our business else where, then they told me that they could only give me store credit, that is when I lost it lol long story short I got my money back and a $100 lowes card from the manager. I got all my birds rearranged and got a great deal at ATWOODS on some RIR chicks, they were in the pullet bin the manager said since there were only 4 left he would give them to us for $1.69. So my day started bad and ended great got to spend most of the day with my family and beautiful weather! How was everyone elses day?

Here ya go Roy:

A teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International Airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a compass, a slide-rule and a calculator.

At a morning press conference, the Attorney General said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement. He did not identify the man, who has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.

"Al-Gebra is a problem for us," the Attorney General said. "They derive solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in search of absolute values." They use secret code names like 'X' and 'Y' and refer to themselves as "unknowns", but we have determined that they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country.

As the Greek philanderer Isosceles used to say, 'There are 4 sides to every triangle'.

When asked to comment on the arrest, President Obama said, "If Allah had wanted us to have better weapons of math instruction, he would have given us more fingers and toes." White House aides told reporters they could not recall a more intelligent or profound statement by the President.

It is believed that the Nobel Prize for Physics will follow.

-Stimp-

After church we made the dreaded walmart run. Had to have a couple new thermometers that I am calabrating now. On the way home Maddie got sick, she is asleep in the floor now...messed around outside for alittle while & getting ready to make an adjustment to my thremostat in the homemade bator.

Back in a few.

Oh checked the eggs at the neighbors & he lost all of the ones that were due to hatch. Looks like I will be looking for somemore EE eggs because I don't have much faith that he will get them hatched.......I think I am going to offer to bring it down here & take it over.

I want to say thanks to QueenPeaches and others who offered to buy a rooster at the auction for me.
I was actually looking for one for someone else and he was at the auction so I didn't want to end up with two of them. Also thanks to P&B for letting folks know.
Thanks again,
monty

Last edited:
Quote:
I dont blame you for getting upset.. I had a similar experience with HD many years ago but with Carpet... I personally believe based on what you are saying that a refund of your money should not have been questioned it was after all a error on their business part to not notify you that the model was discontinued... there was obvious a lack of communication between the business(the make model rep for the dishwashers....Lowes.... then you as consumer).....

At least the manager was able to accomidate and refund your money and then some.... but it should not have been rough to get it that way... if ya know what i mean vern (said in my best Earnest voice)

Jeannie

Last edited:
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
So, you are one of those helicopter hatchers aren't ya?

I might be if it's something cool.

I need to get these eggs set today!!!!!!!
barnie.gif

Quote:
She was on the sofa when I went out to feed, when I came back in she was asleep in the floor......she is now awake & still not feeling good.

Quote:
Love it but I don't remember Ray wearing overalls!!!! Tell him we may blow this up for POOPS, I love to torment the guys that get caught by the camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom