Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I seen you said you take your bird's to KC wen you sale thim is that a long way's to drive. Muscovy's are hard to get down this way an wen they do show up they go HI!!! A nice pr of blue color brot 20 something each at cement. They only had 5 half grown this time an i got thim for 5each..

Quote:
Yah im going. Still have alot of extra bird's to get rid of. I sold stinky pudle ranch a pig an she is pickn it up sat. Are you coming out. Calvin got some new bird's from a guy in sulfer that was going out of bis.

Quote:
Yah im going. Still have alot of extra bird's to get rid of. I sold stinky pudle ranch a pig an she is pickn it up sat. Are you coming out. Calvin got some new bird's from a guy in sulfer that was going out of bis.

gotta work only day i get off will be thursday, but i will be at blanchard, i sure enjoy visiting with you and calvin, when i do go.

A quick note, I have to go back to work today!!! Dreading it after 4 days off, everyone please stay safe in the heat, water extra and lots of shade!!!! I lost one of my baby chicks, down to two now, only lost one bunnie baby, the rest made it so far, have bunnies for sale!!!!!! have a blessed day all, Lynn

morning everyone!! so nice and cool...wish we could bottle the morning temps!

whats on the agenda today??? hmmmm.... stay cool, keep birds cool.... try to integrate the youngsters... stay safe and cool everyone!!

Quote:
Wayne thanks for asking! Yes I stayed home all evening & didn't even have to cook dinner! I have to take her to the doctor this morning & then back to work & should be home again tonight.

We are pretty hot here too & have been doing my feeding late in the evening & I tell you I am glad I got all those feeders at the auction at P.O.O.P.S.

Just wondering where you all in NE oklahoma buy your feed at?

the feed store in Skiatook is okay, it does carry Nutrena and i can't find but one feed store in Owasso that carries Purina FlockRaiser (the bag i just got from them was super buggy and am waiting for them to open up this mornign to get my money back).

I do go to Claremore every three weeks for a milk run for our milk co-op, so there are feed stores there......

Do i *have* to drive into Tulsa to get decent feed or no? cuz i really really hate driving in to the city.

Quote:
Lynn I let a guy at the sale have that pile roo. But i have SOME Irish pile's an about every color of game bird. ther is. Lot's of creole standard size..Dom's
I seen a post wer you wer wontn some spag.round head egg's. I have some that are cold black..2 I will try an post some pic's some time. Im just so bis i just dont have much time.

hey michael , do you have any extra dom game cocks ? i need a new roo for another bloodline to add in , if so could you pm me , ive always like the doms, i have a dom cross hen running around somewhere cant catch her for anything and if you coop her up she wont lay so she has to stay on the loose, i have a blue golden duckwing roo right now , and need a anoter roo , basically any would work , would love a white kelso or a pyle roo , was looking at some hennies and sid taylors but a bit to far for me to go and i wouldnt want to ship those eggs and a grown bird or started bird would suit my needs alot better

Quote:
Sorry to hear that, we have a feed mill here that I go to. I hope you find somewhere to get your feed.

Good Morning!

Nice morning for me to get out and plant my squash and zucchini... so far the only two things I got planted at this moment.... Now to convince the birds to leave it all well alone... (I know like that is going to happen)..

Ok our turkey hen kicked out two eggs from the nest that was not hatched... do they do this if they know its a dud?

JEANNIE

Just went out to candle the last 8 eggs( mainly duck eggs now under big momma turkey) to see what looked promising..

1 had some movement going on

2 eggs are duds so we hucked them

5 eggs look promising but not sure yet... some where hard to see through... very dark inside

Once these eggs are done we are going to kick her out of the pen so she can get her figure back.. ha ha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom